Gathering!

After everything that had taken place I-Island, a week had passed and it was a few days before the summer camp that those of the hero course were waiting for. Although, at the moment black cadillac had pulled up in front of U.A. where the girls from class A had gathered... "Rose!" And Uraraka came running to the car when the door at the back had been open.
"Hallo." And it had been Rose

That had come out from the car with a satchel on her side

That had come out from the car with a satchel on her side. The reason they had gathered at the school wasn't due to classes but for personal reasons. Which goes back a few days before summer vacation.

With summer vacation around the corners and being after the exams, the girls had gathered at the back together. "We have to refrain from taking long trips over the summer?" Uraraka had been completely shocked at hearing such a thing.
"Apparently, it's a request from the school." Jiro explained to her.
"That's too bad. I was supposed to go to Venice with my parents." Yaoyorozu stated all nonchalantly.
"Ja, I was going to spend it in German." Rose had been disappointed about the whole thing. Neither of them really seemed to realise that traveling overseas was such a big deal as they've done it since they were young.
"How bourgeois!" While Uraraka was in shock over it.
"Aw, I brought a new swimsuit, too!" Ashido had asked starting over due to disappointment.
"Vermuten, guess it can't be helped. Remember that we had been attacked by the League of Villains." Rose had brought up to remind them that this had been the reason behind them not being able to go on long trips.
"Even so, I wanna play! I wanna go somewhere!" But it didn't seem to to matter as the pink girl was throwing a tantrum.
"Then, do you want to meet up at the school pull over summer vacation?" Hagakura had brought it up.
"Yeah, if we are using the school pool, then I'm sure the teachers will give us permission." Asui seemed completely excited about that idea.
"Good idea! Then we won't have to spend any money, either." Uraraka had gotten excited about that.
"And I don't have to worry about the press." And Rose was happy that she'll get to spend time with her friends without needing to wear a disguise.
"It's better than being cooper yo at home." Ashido had calmed down and seemed happy again.
"Then, I'll go get permission from the school." Yaoyorozu was all excited for it as well standing up

And that was how they ended up at the pool. "Let's go swimming!" Ashido and Hagakure were shouting lifting up their left arm and leg. Although, Hagakura was invisible so it it hadn't been for her shoes and sleeve one wouldn't be able to tell. The eight girls had headed inside, going directly for where the pool was located and had gotten into the changing rooms for it. As they were getting done one by one something had been noticed by Rose
"Is something wrong?" She had turned around to Uraraka and the other girls that were looking at her while hanging up her clothes in the locker.
"You really have a great shape." That had been bluntly said as they were looking at the girl

" That had been bluntly said as they were looking at the girl