Media Attack!

For the past week, since school started, a large number of media were standing in front of the gate of U.A. High. This was due to the pressure of two every famous individuals. One of them was attending the school as a hero in training, Rose Moriyama, and of course the new teacher, the No. 1 hero, All Might. For the pass two days Rose had been coming to school late, so she would miss the media. However, today the car she was in had pulled up at the gates at the beginning of the day. It had become swamped with the media as she existed. "Miss Moriyama, How is the new school year treating you?!"
"How does it feel to be in the hero course!?"
"Can you tell us what All Might is like in class!?"
"Can you give us a comment on the school!?" She was being bombarded by questions from all over as cameras were flashing taking her photo.
"Back off!" Yumiko had stood in front of Rose to shield her.
"It's fine, Yumiko." But she had placed her hand on the woman's should informing her, slowly moving in front. Rose had her left hand placed in the sent of her chest when she began to talk. "I don't mind answering your questions, however, there is a time and a place for all that, would you not agree?" Everyone had gone quiet as the girl stood before them smiling. "If you wish for an interview, I would not mind at all if you go through the right channels. Also think All Might would do the same." The camera stop taking her picture and the mics pointed at Rose loweredas they all started feeling guilty. "Traurig! I must go before I'm late for class." She had then gotten through the crowd of reporters and made it inside.
"Good work on yesterday's combat training." Mr. Aizawa was saying after taking attendance for homeroom. "I saw the video and results." He had then turned to the last column. "Bakugo, you're talented, so don't act like a kid." He had told the blonde.
"I know." Who grunted in response.
"And Midoriya." Hearing his name being called, caused the green hair boy to flinch. "You settles it by breaking you arm again, huh?" Mr. Aizawa was saying looking down at his notes. "You can't keep saying you cant help it because you can't control your Quirk. I don't like saying the same thing over and over again." He sounded annoyed repeating. "As long as you fix the control issue, there's a lot you'll be able to do. Feel a sense of urgency, Midoriya."
"Yes, sir!" He had shouted
"Now lets get doing to homeroom business. Sorry about the late notice, but today, I'll have you..." The whole room became tense since they were worried about there being another test like the one from the first day. "... decide on a class representative." But it all died down afterwards.
"I want to be class rep! Pick me!" Kirishima shot up shouting.
"Me too!" Kaminari had also spoke up raising his arm and body
"I want to do it, too." Jiro raised her hand as well.
"It's a job made for m-" Aoyama was saying
"I'll be the leader!" Before Ashido had interrupted him.
"My manifesto is for all girls' skirts to be 30 centimetres above the knees!" Mineta was basically drooling again. Rose was really stunned looking around the class that was flipping out. But it was different when being in the Hero course the role allows one to practice being a top hero by leading a group. Which was why everyone was shouting out for them to be the representative.
"Silence, please!" Everyone had stopped and turned towards the back door were Iida was standing. He had been the one to shout and pull everyone's attention to him. "It is a job with the serious responsibility of leading others. It is not a job for just anyone who wants to do it. It is a calling that requires the trust of those around you. If we want to use democracy to decide on a true leader, then we should hold an election to choose one." He was right about all that although... it was really clear that he wanted to be the class rep more then anyone else as his hand was the highest.
"Why did you suggest that?" Kaminari was asking stunned just like the rest that were now surrounding him.
"We haven't known each other for that long, so how can we have trust or anything?" Asui had asked him.
"If that's the case, and everyone votes for themselves..." Kirishima was saying,
"Don't you think that is precisely why whoever receives multiple votes here can be truly considered the most suitable person?" He had asked his class mates standing up and then asked Mr. Aizawa What he thought but he didn't care as he fell asleep on the floor. "Thank you very much!" After that everyone's name, besides Rose's, had been placed on the bored with the results of the voices. The top person with 4 votes was Midoriya.
"I got four votes!?" Who was followed by Yaoyorozu with two.
"Why Deku!? Who voted for him!?" Bakugo stood up shouting.
"Well, it's better than voting for you." Sero had said up to him, since it was true.
"What did you say!?" Those that had voted for Midoriya didn't speak a word one was because she was scared of Bakugo, while one was still in shock and relieved that someone voted for him since he didn't.
"Then, the class rep is Midoriya, and the deputy class rep will be Yaoyorozu." Mr. Aizawa was awake with both them at the front of the class.
"S-S-Seriously? Seriously?" Midoriya was shaking uncontrollably.
"How vexing..." Yaoyorozu seemed to be a bit frustrated. In the end, no one seemed to have a problem with Midoriya being the rep and then Yaoyorozu as deputy had a lot of support as well. Classes when by quickly and lunch had come around with everyone in the cafeteria. It was basically filled with students.
"There are a lot of people today, too!" Uraraka was amazed by that,
"It makes sense, since the hero, support and management departments all meet here." Rose had told her as she dig into her lunch.
"This is so delicious!" Uraraka wasn't far behind her as she stuffed rice into her mouth pleased.
"Even though I've been chosen as class rep, I don't know if I'm qualified for it." Midoriya was sitting beside Rose saying looking down at his food in his hand.
"You are." Uraraka was saying across from him.
"That's right." And Rose was all for him being the class rep.
"It'll be fine." Iida had said after eating what was in his mouth. "Your courage and judgement at critical moments make you worth following. That is why I voted for you." He had explained looking right at him.
"It was you?" But hearing that Iida was one of those that voted for him caused the boy to be shock.
"Isn't that odd? I mean, it was clear you wanted to be class red, Iida." Rose was saying, looking up from her food. She was a bit confused.
"Yeah, you've got glasses and everything." Uraraka was saying as if that was the main reason.
"Wanting to do it and being suitable for it are different issues." Iida was right about that. Many of their classmate should had thought about it in that sense. "I merely did what I judged to be correct."
"'Merely'?" All three of them repeated in sync.
"You don't usually use that word..." Midoriya pointed out that he was speaking formally in a way.
"Oh, that's..." it was clear that he was trying to think of something to explain himself
"I've been thinking... are you a rich boy Iida?" But Uraraka's question had throw him off which gave them a reaction that she was correct.
"I tried to change how I talk because I didn't want to be called that." Iida looked away saying, feeling awkward but it become even more so when the others began to stare at him waiting for an explanation. "Yes, my family has been heroes for generations. I'm the second son."
"What!? Wow!" Both Uraraka and Midoriya had flipped out hearing that, while Rose wasn't all that shock
"Do you know the Turbo Hero, Ingenium?" Iida asked a stupid question to a certain boy
"Of course! He's really popular hero who has 65 sidekicks working at his Tokyo agency!" Midoriya had answered with excitement when something come to mind. "Don't tell me...!"
"He is my elder brother!" Iida was standing high and proud as he said that.
"He sure told us fast." Rose pointed since a second ago he didn't actually want to say anything. But now Midoriya was completely amazed by it all,
"He is a likeable hero who honours the rules and leads people. I set my sights on being a hero because I want to be like my brother." Iida had told them his dream and goal but then said it was too soon for him to be leading others. Saying that unlike him, Midoriya realised the point of the entrance exam and that he was more suitable for the position. However, the three of them were completely oh-struck as they watched Iida smiled.
"This might be the first time I've seen you smile, Iida." Uraraka had told him right out.
"What, really? I smile!" Which seemed to confuse him a bit.
"Speaking of entrance exam, why did you decide to take it, Rose?" The girl turned to her asking and all of them had turned to the girl that was now signing her autograph to a few students.
"Why? It's because I want to be a hero." Rose simply told them but what Uraraka meant was why that the exam when she could have gotten in through recommendation. "Hmm... I guess because I thought the exam would be faster." She stated but her answer was very vague and odd. "But Iida is right, many students didn't see the true point of the exam. It was only those with information gathering Quirks like mine." She had changed the focus of the conversation to Midoriya
"About the entrance exam..." who was to explain something to them, when suddenly an alarm had gone off. "An alarm!?"
"There has been a Level 3 security breach. All students please evacuate outdoor promptly." A robotic voice had spoken over the alarm on the speaker and the students around the group of four had began to panic and ran off.
"What's 'Level 3 security'?" Iida had asked a third year beside him, since they didn't know.
"It means someone is trespassing on school grounds! I've never seen anything like this in the three years I've been here! You should hurry, too!" He had explained before running off to the emergency exit. However, it was mass panic. The students were completely frightened and stalled that they were pushing and shoving those around them so they could get out if the cafeteria. The four of them had gotten caught in the middle of all this and were being squeezed in between other students.
"Ow! What's going on all of a sudden?" Uraraka was asking as she was trying to break free from a student sandwich.
"As expected of the best if the best. Everyone reacts quickly in a crisis!" Iida on the other hand was impressed with it all.
"This is just mass panic." Rose had told him trying to push people away from her.
"Oh shit!" Midoriya's yelling had caused the three to look around only to find that he was gone.
"Midoriya!"
"Deku!" They had all called out to him panicked. But then Rose had been pushed off somewhere.
"Rose!" She could hear the voices of the others as she was being pushed and shoved all over the place. Which had caused her to become annoyed.
"Argh! I can't take this!" At saying that, Rose had flew up out of the crowd. She knew that used Quirks was against school rules but at this point she didn't care. She had arms sprout from the ceiling and had swung to the back of the panicked crowd. "There, now I'm not a pancake." Rose patted herself down.
"You seem calm." Todoroki was standing behind her all calm.
"Like you can talk." She stated back to him.
"Everyone, Stop! Slow down! Slow down!" Kirishima's yelling had them both looked to the crowd watching as both him and Kaminari were eaten by the crowd.
"Shouldn't we be doing something?" Rose was asking pointing to the scene.
"Can't do anything. Unless I freeze them." Todoroki ended up asking, which was true and with Rose wouldn't really be much use either. But then they both saw Iida floating above the crown but that didn't last long as he used his Quirk, which only send him doing back somersault right towards the exit wall.
"Everyone, everything's fine!" His shouting seemed to have caught everyone's attentions causing them to stop. He was standing on the top of the door frame, using a pile above to keep him from falling off. "It's just the media! There is nothing to panic about. Everything's fine. This is U.A. Let us act in a way befitting the best of the best." That seemed to have calmed everyone down and it become better when the police had showed up. After that riot everyone was back in class.
"Come on, class rep. Start." Yaoyorozu was telling Midoriya as they both stood in front of the class,
"N-Now, let us decide on the other class officers..." Of course, he was shaking due to being overwhelmed. "But first, can I say something?" There was a bit confused when he had asked that. "I think... that Tenya Iida should be the class rep after all!" He had shouted out there which confused both the person and Yaoyorozu. "He was able to get everyone's attention in such a cool way." Rose didn't know about cool... but it worked. "I think It world be best for Iida to do it."
"I agree." Rose raised her hand in agreement. "I believe he is best suited." She had informed the class.
"I'm good with that, too." Kirishima had been the second to agree. "Moriyama and Midoriya said it, and it's true that Iida was a big help at the cafeteria today." He was looking to Kaminari while saying.
"Yeah, and he kind of looked like the person on the emergency exit signs, didn't he?" Who had asked the others that as a joke.
"You're wasting time." Mr. Aizawa had woken up with a terrible look on his face, which had scared Midoriya. "I don't care what you do, just hurry and do it." Then he went back to sleep.
"If the class rep has nominated me, then it can't be helped." Iida stood up speaking. "From this day forty, I, Tenya Iida, promise to do my best to carry out the duties of class representative..
"We're counting on you, Emergency Exit! Emergency Exit Iida! Do your best!" Everyone seemed to have forgotten about the deputy, but that was because they were to focused on Iida. And so another say come to an end, as the students had began to leave.
"What about me..."