The Plan!

All Might and All For One were clashing with there bare fists, however there was something that wasn't right. "Are you saving your strength? To keep the boy from getting caught up in this?" The mastermind asked as All Might wasn't fighting with his full strength. The villains surround Bakugo in a circle, but he used an explosion to create a smoke screen as the villains rush him.

Meanwhile, Midoriya had explained his plan to the others which caused them to look at him shock. "That's your plan?" Iida couldn't believe what he was hearing.
"Kacchan should also realise the situation All Might is in." The young man had explained the reason for his plan.
"Yeah." And Todoroki had to agree with that.
"Kacchan's on guard against the enemy, fighting from a distance. We need to do this at a time when Kacchan is a certain distance away from the enemy." This was being said as they were looking right at Rose.
"Iida..." but her eyes, along with Yaoyorozu turned to Iida since he was the one with the final say to them.
"It's a gamble, but considering the situation, there isn't much risk to us." He began to think about it logically. "More importantly, if we succeed, it'll change the tide of the fight for the better." All Might wouldn't have to hold back. "Moriyama, are you able to watch without being caught?" Iida glanced over to the girl asking her.
"They shouldn't be able to notice if I just use eyes." She answered him. With all the smoke and dust, not to mention they were busy fighting no one should be able to spot her spouting her eyes on the wall behind him, even if they were looking for them.
"Let's do it." He had decided and in that moment they began Midoriya's plan. First, they'll have Rose watching for the perfect timing. Then they'll propel themselves with Midoriya's and Iida's Quirks...
"Is it time yet?" They were all looking at Rose, who eyes were closed as her arms were crossed across her chest. She didn't respond to their questions.
"Now!" In that moment, with Kirishima's Hardening, they broke through the wall. All eyes had turned towards the large sound and in that split opening, Todoroki used his ice and created a large path that was sent up high. This had caused the villains attention to turn towards the ice that suddenly appeared from nowhere, which had Iida, Midoriya and Kirishima moving up until they were high in the sky. The villains wouldn't be able to attack them, other then the All For One... However, as he was about to send his fingers towards the three, All Might appeared and stopped him. It was in that moment... the only person that built an equal relationship with the young man since the beginning of school, becoming his friend.
"Come!" Kirishima shouted down to him, reaching out his hand. Shigaraki had began to reach out to him, however, it was already too late because Bakugo used a huge explosion to propel himself high into the air. He flies towards his friends and then uses another explosion to grab onto Kirishima's hand.
"You stupid or something?" Despite his words, Bakugo was smiling as they were flying away from the battlefield.
"Bakugo, on my mark, create a blast—" As Iida was about to instruct him...
"You match my mark!" He was back to his normal high and might self.
"Don't fight at a time like this!"

On the ground Rose, Todoroki and Yaoyorozu were watching while still concealing themselves. "Just as we thought! Their eyes are locked on them." The young man stated as no one was looking in the direction the three came from. "This is our chance. Let's go!"
"Right!" And then they took off running before they would be spotted.

Needless to say that seeing Midoriya and that taking Bakugo away extremely annoyed Shigaraki. "You show up everywhere!" Especially at Midoriya who once again interfered in the villain's plans.
"Seriously? Jeez!" All Might was stunned at this while still holding All For One back.
"Don't let them get away!Where are the long distance fighters?" Mr. Compress shouted while questioning.
"Dabi and Kurogiri! They're both down!" Which had been reminded to him from Spinner.
"You two, get close!" But Magne shouted at the pair of them before he began to use his Quirk. "Here I go!" Mr. Compress had leaned onto Spinner who had Magna hands on his back. "Repulsion Breakup... Moonlight Flit Cannon!" And then propel Mr. Compress after the students.
"Titan Cliff!" However, he had been interrupted as suddenly Mt. Lady grow to gigantic size and impede his path. The villain crashes into her face.
"Mt. Lady!" Midoriya ended up shouting back in shock.
"Prioritise... the rescue...! Go... stupid kids....!" She tells them before she came crashing to the ground.
"We can still make it. Let's do it agai—" Magne tries to send Twice this time however, Gran Torino arrives and knocks Magne, Twice and Spinner all unconscious.
"Gran Torino!"
"You're too slow!" All Might shouted at the old hero.
"You're too fast!" Had been his response as he landed behind him. "Hey, that Midoriya's really turning out to be more and more like you. In a bad way!"
"After that experience at Hosu, I didn't think he would come to the battlefield. Teenagers...!"