Mother!

The morning had come and due to it being a weak day, all the Todoroki's had left the house for school, collage and work. Which had left Rose all alone in the house with nothing better to do. She didn't watch TV because it was either kids stuff or about the book. Henceforth she was rolling around on the tatami mats bored out of her mind. She had ended up leaving her phone at home which was why Fuyumi had left her and Todoroki's numbers besides the phone incase anything happened, which then began to ring around lunch as Rose was eating the bento that was made for her. "You've reached the Todorokis. We're not home right now. Please leave a message."
"This is Christoph. Thank you for looking after my daughter. Please contact us as soon as possible." The person, Rose's father, had been the one to call and was leaving a message.
"Papa!" Which had been why she ran over to the phone and picked it up. Meanwhile, lunch had just began at U.A.
"It really was surprising, you know?" Uraraka was stating to Midoriya, Iida and Todoroki as they were in the cafeteria eating away.
"That it was. I never especially that the Moriyama clan were like that either." Iida stated taking a sip of his cup. It had been explained in the book about how Rose was treated poorly by most of the older, middle and some of the younger generation for not caring Moriyama blood and that her parents were unknown.
"It's kind of sad if you think about it." When that was said, Todoroki noticed his phone going off and the caller ID was home.
"Hello." Which he had instantly answered.
"Todoroki... please... come back." Rose was on the other end saying and in a heart beat her stood up.
"Todoroki, did something happen with Moriyama?" Midoriya was asking since that was the only thing that would cause him to act like this at the moment.
"Tell Mr. Aizawa I went home early for me." Todoroki told them before leaving the table.
"Todoroki!" And when he made it out of the cafeteria he began running, even thought it was against school rules but at the moment he didn't care. He ran and ran, only stopping at the lights and in the train
"Moriyama!" but by the time he had arrived it had been 30 minutes. "What's wrong?" He asked as the girl was standing in the hall way with a depressing aura surrounding her.
"They said they found my mother." It had only been a day since the book was out and yet someone had understood the message and appeared. "Somehow, it's all too soon. I don't want to meet her yet. I can't! I can't do it! Not yet!" But it was then when Todoroki's hands had gripped onto her cheeks
"What good will running away do?" Forcing Rose to look at him as he asked her that and he was right. She had plenty of time to prepared for this day. However, as she stood before her house, after getting picked up by Yumiko. But even though her birth mother was found what concerned her was the feelings of her family. The first one to enter the house had been Yumiko, as Rose entered soon after with her hand in Todoroki's.
"I brought Rose with me." The woman had informed both Christoph and Yuzume that came out from the living room.
"Oh! Thank you, but why is the Todoroki boy with her?" Yuzume asked looking passed the manager to Rose and Todoroki beside her.
"I asked him if he wouldn't mind staying behind myself, but Rose said that when Shoto Todoroki is around, she can be her usual self." That had been explained as the two teenagers stood together. Or more like Rose clinging onto Todoroki's clothing afraid to let go.
"Well, it's fine." Yuzume didn't seem to care before moving on. "Rose...you seem to be alright."
"Ja, I guess." The girl had stated smiling at her parents.
"She says he name is Remi Yamasato. She knew about your birthmark." Christoph had spoken up about a birthmark.
"Birthmark?" But it had both Todoroki and Yumiko looking at the girl confused.
"Ja, I have a birthmark on my right side. It looks like a rose." The girl explained to them, and it had been the reason behind her name.
"Talk to her." Both Emmet and Ayame had told their sister before them.
"Huh? What about you, Mama? Papa? Bruder? Schwester?" Rose had asked them since they weren't heading back into the living room.
"We're done with her." That was all said before they left and then no long Rose had entered into the living room to see a woman standing. It seemed that the had noticed the door opening and when the woman, Remi Yamasato had looked around, Rose had become shocked at how she looked almost exactly like the woman, there was no mistake that she was her mother. However, beside their appearance they had nothing else the same. Although, Rose's eyes feel upon the red mark on her face, as if someone had slapped her. As she completely entered the room, with Todoroki and Yumiko behind her, a long silence tense hovered over the room.
"Hallo, nice to meet you, I'm Rose." Until Rose had introduced herself like it was nothing which shocked the two behind her. "Please, have a seat. It is said that, 'sitting is the best medicine.'" She said the proverb wrong
"It's 'laughter is the best medicine." Which had been corrected by Todoroki.
"Then what about, 'he how sits last'?" She asked her him
"It's 'he who laughs last laughs the loudest." Which he had stated.
"'Laugh and the whole world sits with you.'"
"Now you're just making no sense." That was once said to her.
"Anyway, this is my classmate, Todoroki." Rose moved on introducing the young man.
"You know how to read the room, yet you act like you don't." Todoroki stated since she was acting ridiculous, but it might be a way to feel at ease. Then it was after when Rose finds out that the woman, Remi was only 30.
"Wait! You gave birth to me when you were fourteen!?" Needless to say she was quite shock along with the others. "That sure is surprising to know I was born to a woman was two years younger then I am currently. But I guess that explains why you would abandon your baby." Rose stated loudly but it seemed to cause Yamasato to feel a bit uncomfortable. "Es ist in Ordnung. It's okay. In fact, if I hadn't been abandoned, I wouldn't be where I am today." She was saying smiling to the woman, her birth mother. "Anyway, Mrs Yamasato, what kind of person is my father?" Rose really was asking things without batting an eye.
"Um, he passed away sometime ago." She had explained to her.
"Oh, I see."
"In my family, that was just me and my mother. I never met my father, in fact I don't even know if my mother knew him." Yamasato had spoken explaining. "Growing up, my mother was always with a large amount of men and rarely came home. So I grew up taking care of myself since I could remember. But in the end, I took after my mother and ended up thinking I was in love with your father. However, when I became pregnant I came to realise my mistake."
"Why didn't you just decided to abort me?" That question seemed to have surprised all in the room.
"Don't say it like it's nothing." Todoroki told her, since it really wasn't.
"To be honest... I did think about it." Yamasato was being honest as she spoke. "It was the easiest way at dealing with it... however... I couldn't talk to anyone..."
"Oh, then, you had her all by yourself." Yumiko asked since it sounded like the mother wouldn't have been there.
"Yes. I was confused... I didn't completely understand what was happening... but if I were to choose between aborting or abandoning you, I think I would feel far more guilty taking the life of a child that hadn't done anything... that was why when I gave birth a took you some place where someone would find you." Yamasato was in tears as she was telling them her story. "I was so ashamed both because I abandoned you but also because of my actions. People were looking at me with dirty looks during my pregnancy and it was why I never contacted any type of Agency."
"Es ist in Ordnung. It's okay. It's all in the past." Rose wasn't at all bothered by this as she was smiling. "Never mind that, there's something I've been meaning to ask." The room had become tense as the one that spoke had become completely serious. "Is that a wedding ring!?" But the seriousness was thrown out of the window as Rose seemed over joyed spotting the ring on Yamasato's left hand ring finger
"Some times it hard tell whether or not you can read the room." Ayame stated since they knew that Rose was able to understand how people feel just by being around them. Some would think it was a Quirk, but it was because how she grew up with the malicious and hostel looks from those in the Moriyama clan and then there was her acting training which added to the effect.
"So, are you married?" But Rose had completely ignored her sister.
"Yes." Had been the answer, which was pretty obvious.
"Is that so? Do you have any children?" That was then asked by her daughter that was abandoned.
"Yes, I do. I'm sorry." Which had been why Yamasato apologies since it would normally be unfair.
"There's no need to apologise." Rose did understand why she was apologised to, but it didn't matter. "As long as you're happy, then it's fine. So, how old are you children? Boys? Girls?" She was curious since it was clear they would be younger.
"I have twins... one boy and one girl... their almost 5."
"Five? Have they developed their Quirks yet?" This was an interesting thing, since
"Yes, they both inhabited my Quirk." Rose looked at the woman waiting for there to be an exclamation of her Quirk. "My Quirk is called Greeny. I can control plants but I can't produce them."
"That would mean my Quirk was either a fusion or a mutation."
"I'm sorry, I didn't know your father's Quirk." Which would be stronger nut
"Well, it doesn't matter!" Rose just moved on turning to Todoroki. "Did you hear, I have a little bother and sister! I've been the youngest and even thought I had nieces and nephews they made me feel old not a sister."
"Congratulations." He had told her, but his face was still the same as ever.
"You think of them... as your siblings?" Yamasato seemed almost shocked at that.
"Huh? Well, they are, right?" Rose looked back to her asking as it was obvious, which had somehow caused the woman to burst into tears. But there wasn't much to say afterwards except that Rose wanted to meet her siblings and Yamasato had no disagreement with that. "Okay, see you Sunday at Storypark." Along with Todoroki, they watched as Yamasato left in a taxi through the estate. "Todoroki, would you come along with us on Sunday, too?" Rose turned around to the young man asking.
"Y-Yeah..." He was a little taken back but didn't disagree but something come to mind. "Can Midoriya, Iida and Uraraka come, as well?" He had then asked her, but she didn't understand why he brought those three up. "They've been terribly worried about you." He spoke since Uraraka was shouting at him asking about Rose along with Iida and Midoriya was a little calmer but still in Todoroki's face. "It's hard not telling them anything."
"You have a point... I'll text them later then, since my phone is inside." She had told them. Then as night had fallen Todoroki had already headed home, while Rose found herself sitting at the table eating dinner alone. She hadn't seen either her parents or siblings since she meet with her birth mother. They had been kept up in their rooms the whole time. Which had Rose wondering if they were avoiding her. But in then end she ended up going to her room to sleep.