An Overwhelming Battle!

After the battle Rose found herself in the temporary nurse's office of Recovery Girl. Both Kirishima and Sato were both gone after they had regained consciousness, which left Rose all alone, or at least... "How you feeling?" If Todoroki wasn't sitting beside her, on the bed as she was waiting for Recovery Girl that soon entered the room.
"I'm fine." Rose had informed him as she was now getting her injuries checked out. The young man was watching closely at Recovery Girl who was examining them.
"They all should be healed without any issues." The old woman had informed them. "Would you like my to heal you with my Quirk?"
"Ja... I mean thank you. I have work over the weekend this week." Rose had informed the lady as well. Then the doors had opened with Seto coming in asleep along with Mineta that was bleeding from the scalp. They had just finished that fight with Midnight and seemed out of it. At least Mineta did as he was being treated. But with all of injuries wrapped and treated Rose was heading for the door that lead to the monitor room, but Todoroki didn't seem all that interested
"Aren't you going to watch them?" She turned to the young man asking.
"No, I was fine watching your match." When he answered that the two of them seemed to have ended up in their own little world surrounded by pink fluff, until...
"Oi, what's with the pink fluffy atmosphere." Mineta had appeared out of nowhere asking breaking it.
"'Pink fluffy atmosphere'?" Both looked to him confused since he didn't know what he meant.
"The kind that only lovey-dovey couples have!" The short young man seemed to be quite upset pointing at them.
"N-Nien. You're mistaken..." Rose had began to say to him
"That's right. Moriyama and I are just friends." However, when Todoroki said that, for some reason she felt hurt.
"Anyway! I'm going to watch the battle." And she left the nurse's office to head into the Monitor room where she found Asui, Iida, Uraraka, and Yaoyorozu all there.
"Great work out there, Moriyama!" Iida had been the first to speak up to her.
"Congratulations on passing." While Yaoyorozu was the first to congratulate her.
"You taught that Bastard what was what!" Uraraka seemed to be annoyed or angry.
"Yes. Ribbit." Asui seemed to agree. "But I do wonder why Mr. Aizawa brought that guy in?" Rose had a pretty rough idea of what it was. But their attention had been pulled to the screen once the siren had gone off
"Team Midoriya and Bakugo, practical exam. Ready, go!" Both Midoriya and Bakugo entered the large city area that they were taking their exam. They were walking through the street when Midoriya had come run up to Bakugo, who was ahead of him and was trying to speak with him. But he didn't seem to be listening as he speed up the pace. Although, Midoriya wasn't stoping trying to continues with his teammate. Then Bakugo responded by shouted at him. Rose began to understand why Mr. Aizawa placed them together. Communication is proving difficult, but Midoriya continues to talk to Bakugo, who smacks him to the ground. It was becoming clearer that the young man was reaching his breaking point.
"Oh, dear, their teamwork is nonexistent..." Recovery Girl entered the room once again. "Do they realise who they're up against?" All Might, the number one hero who is said to be the strongest of them all. Even with restraints there was no way that the two of them could win like this. And yet, as Bakugo walks away, Midoriya is stilled shouting at him trying to be the voice of reason. Irate, Bakugo back yells at him, but those watching couldn't hear anything as they two of them were yelling loudly back to one another. But as they were doing that the entire main road of the city had been destroyed. The shockwave created had sent  both young men flying back as well. Then All Might menacingly walks through the dust towards his students. Midoriya and Bakugo were both surprised at how intimidating their teacher can be. The first one to make a move had been Midoriya as he took off running, shouting to Bakugo, who was refusing to do such as thinking looking at All Might. But because he refused to, All Might rushed towards him and the young man attacks by creating a sphere of light between his hands that explodes into a large scale flash. All Might had covered his eyes from the flash which seemed to be what Bakago was after as he had leaped above the teacher to attack him. However, it was pointless as All Might manages to grab the student's face, but Bakugo doesn't hold back and tries barraging him with his mini explosions.
"You know, it's normal when you face is grabbed that you're reflexes move ones hands." Rose had stated as this was mostly proven by science. "But this idiot is planing to try and defeat All Might." She really couldn't understand his actions why would he like this? But in the end the blasts doesn't do that much damage and All Might slams Bakugo into the ground.
All Might turns his attention to Midoriya and before anyone blinked he had gotten behind the young man. Midoriya had grew pale at the sight of his teacher but he actives his Quirk to escape by jumping away. However, at the same time Bakugo had jumped at All Might and the tandem ends up running into each other in mid-air.  It was clear that Midoriya wanted to run but Bakugo wanted to fight and defeat All Might. But young men admired their opponent too much which was why they were like this. Rose knew for a fact that All Might was a god to Midoriya. However, Bakugo was a mysterious. She knew that he had great combat abilities and was quite smart but there was something about him... it was as if he was trying to rush his life for some reason. The young man recovers and walks towards All Might. He passes Midoriya and his partner seemed to be pleading with him not to fight. Bakugo was clearly not going to though but Midoriya was still trying to reason with him by grabinf his shoulder, but Bakugo angrily snapped at him and suddenly All Might calls out to the pair. All Might used a broken fence to pin down Midoriya from above. He then gut-punches Bakugo to the extent that he goes flying and vomits while in the air. The young man slowly recovers. Rose had began to realise that Bakugo's angry was all due to the improvement in Midoriya's skills. And as she realise that All Might was speaking to him also noticing it as well but Bakugo was annoyed by it. And hearing this, All Might prepared to crush Bakugo but Midoriya runs in and angrily punches the young man. He was yelling at him and quickly carries him into an alleyway. In an alleyway, Midoriya elbows the young man carrying him in the back of the head, forcing Midoriya to put him down. But he had pleaded again at Bakugo and whatever it was that he was saying it seemed to have enraged Bakugo who had yells and blasts the wall next to Midoriya. Then after Bakugo had said something, Midoriya started to argue but Katsuki loudly shouts. Meanwhile, All Might was running through the streets trying to find the young men that ran off when suddenly Bakugo runs out of an alleyway and distracts All Might. Their teacher is unimpressed and believes it's a sneak attack.
But then out of nowhere Midoriya suddenly appears behind All Might and is equipped with one of Bakugo's Grenadier Bracers. Which he had pulled the pin and unleashes a massive explosion on his idol. The recoil from the explosion seemed to have injured Midoriya's shoulder. But Bakugo's flies over head away and shouting down to him before he took off as well. However, it seemed that All Might had already recovered. But even though what the two of them did was dangerous, like with their first day of training, this one wasn't so bad as they avoided doing so by using the explosion in part of the city that is already destroyed. Midoriya and Bakugo were both clever, but they have so many complicated emotions about each other that they can't communicate. It was something that can't be solved in one fight. Both young man were rushing towards the escape gate. But one was wondering why All Might isn't pursuing them. However, in an instant All Might appears between them while saying something at Bakugo before  breaking both of the Grenadier Bracers with two swift punches. All Might knees Bakugo in the chin and sends him flying into a building. Then he grabs Midoriya and slams him into Bakugo when he flies back out. All Might pins down Bakugo with his foot and pulls Midoriya up by his arm. Bakugo mulls over All Might's overwhelming strength. All Might was saying something that caused the young man to retaliate with a super explosion that blasts their teacher away. Bakugo gets up and winces from the pain. He grabs Midoriya's mask and tells him something before using an explosion to send Midoriya flying to the escape gate. However, All Might uses a powerful focused punch to propel himself through the air to Midoriya at high speeds. This technique makes use of All Might's large mass and body weight, as he blasts himself and slams his back into Midoriya.
"Deku!" That attack should have injured Midoriya's back along with sending him flying into the side of a bus near the gate. Though Bakugo flies overusing his explosions and takes aim at his teacher. He unleashes another super explosion on All Might and it was the same attack from the Sports Festival. Bakugo was gripping in pain and shouted to Midoriya. However, he wasn't moving as Bakugo shouted once again before using more super explosions to keep All Might back and Midoriya moves slowly towards the gate. He knows that All Might will stop him and Bakugo can take advantage of that. However, All Might subdues him by slamming his head into the ground. All Might was speaking to Bakugo but the young man replies shouting and it seemed that Midoriya had actives his Quirk and charged back for All Might. Which had been when he was he seemed to be smiling before hitting him with a smash. Midoriya gives it his all and then rushes Bakugo unconscious body toward the escape gate. No one was all that surprised that Midoriya saved Bakugo even though he could have just escaped. He can't help his desire to save others and there's not an obstacle that can stop him when he does. He carries Katsuki through the escape gate
"Team Midoriya and Bakugo have passed." The siren had gone off and they pass their exam. Seeing this the others were all over joyed at them passing. "All matches for Class 1-A' practice exams have been completed!" And with that the exams had all came to an end. With everything that has happened, some learn their weaknesses and decide to move forward... while others realised what was important to be a hero... some were frustrated over the high walls... some learned of their own powerlessness... Some had moved onto new goals... as others had come to realise what it was they wanted... and with there feelings in place, the final exams had ended.