Endless teasing

Ruffle's pov:

We arrived at my house, I was tired from the walk so I sat on the couch, Ash doing the same.

"Man, that place was lovely, not as lovely as you tho!" Ash said giggling

"Yup! We should bring the others next time we go there"

"Don't you want it to be our special place? We even kissed and all that"

"Idk, I would fell bad if we kept that place for ourselves"

"If you say so. Now then, what do you want to do?"

"Maybe watch TV?"

"That sounds great, I'll get the remote"

He put his hand on my thigh, dangerously close to my dick, passing it off as a "mistake" before grabbing the remote"

"Let's see" he hovered the cursor over the web browser icon.

"N-no, don't, let's watch YouTube or something"

He completely ignored my attempt to stop him and opened the web browser, revealing my extensive search history that was filled with porn.

"I didn't know you were into "cute femboys in high tights"" he read a random search, teasing me and making me go red.

"Sh-shut up, like you don't have any shameful searches"

"For a matter of fact, I don't, there ain't any internet on a farm. I don't like what I'm seeing so let's delve deeper"

He then recovered my search history to my absolute horror.

"How do you know how to do this if you haven't used internet before?!!!!"

"Did you actually search "glaceon getting railed by huge dick"?"

"YES, YES I DID. KILL ME OVER IT!!!"

"You're so bland, I was expecting to see at least one search containing "gangbang" or "toys""

"I just like this kind of stuff" I said embarrassed

"So you like high tights"

"Yeah, now leave me alone" I then pushed my face into the pillow.

I could hear Ash getting off the couch, after a bit I heard him come back.

"Raise your head"

I did as he said, and lo and behold, he was wearing my high tights and skirt, if this was an anime about 10 gallons of blood would have shot from my nose like a pressure washer but this is real life, there was an actual cute guy wearing high tights and a skirt right in front of me.

"H-how did you even find them? I hid them super well"

"Exactly, you're not the only one that had to hide stuff so I knew where to search"

"Can you t-take them off? They're mine"

"Why? Don't I look good? Nevermind, that was a stupid question, your dick says it all"

"Just fuck me if you plan to do it"

"Nah, I'm just messing with ya." He got on the couch near me, putting his legs over my crotch.

"Fuck, you're too goddamn hot"

"Thanks a lot, I have to say, those tights feel absolutely amazing and they probably look even better"

"They costed like 90 bucks so I expect no less"

"90 BUCKS?! Do you buy everything from top brands at full price? I really gotta teach you about thrift stores"