Decisive strike

It's time, we quickly got into the ring, the bell signals us that the fight has begun.

Fang erupts with a flurry of attacks, few hit but that wasn't the point of the attack, he's got me in the corner.

His attacks continue, trying to pick away at my defense but it's far from effective, he starts to taunt me.

"What's wrong? Can't fight back?"

"Are you just going to defend?"

"I'm afraid you won't be able to win like that"

During his taunting, I found the perfect opportunity, during a moment of distraction I launched an uppercut, the uppercut connects perfectly with his jaw while he was still talking, this fatal mistake ended up nearly costing him his tongue which barely stayed attached.

The match immediately ended, declaring me the winner while Fang was taken to the infirmary, the principal, who was watching the fight surprisingly congratulated me on my win.

"Thanks, i feel ashamed that I had to rely on a stranger to educate my son, everything I tried didn't work, even if this lesson won't make him stop being so prideful it will at least teach him good sportsmanship"

Edi and Ruffles quickly came and congratulated me

"You didn't even try to look good, you just wanted to point out all of Fang's flaws, you also put an end to his endless trash talking. Thanks a lot" Ruffles said

"Really hope he won't get too upset over losing the match"

"Same over here" I told Edi.

The same Espeon came up to me, saying a quick "thank you" before trying to leave, I was able to ask for her name.

"I'm Norra" after which she left.

Wonder how she's like, she seems really shy yet decided at the same time, maybe I'll be able to talk more to her someday.

"How about we celebrate my win against him? I've got something nice in mind" I asked Edi and Ruffles, both agreeing that tomorrow we would gather in the park to hear my idea.