new begginings

Due to a certain incident I moved back from the outskirts to the industrial complex. Since I don't have my own place I will have to stay with my best friend, an Umbreon called Edi.

I will also need to get used to my new collage which is actually a good thing since in my old collage I tolaretad quite a lot of bullying.

Edi looked stunned when he first saw me, he asked me some questions about what I was doing in the outskirts, living there for a little over a year really toughened me up with all of the "extraculicular" work I was doing so he'd definitely be curious as to how my lazy ass would lose 30 kg and become ripped out of the blue but I just told him "Just the normal amount of work you'd expect a country boy to do".

Tomorrow I'll be starting collage so I'm just gonna sleep.

Edi's pov:

I could barely recognize Inv, it's hard to believe that he went from looking like the average discord mod to looking like a full fledged navy seal. He's also sleeping way earlier than he usually did. Did he get drafted into the fucking military or something?

I hope he'll have a good time in collage but a couple people really make me doubt he would, I should at least introduce him to Ruffles to, that way he will make a new friend.