Life will get better

Edi's pov:

Despite saying that he got over this certainly traumatic experience he still cried a lot while telling me his story, I could only hug him and say.

"It's alright"

After he finished he asked me, with tears in his eyes

"Do you still want to love someone like me?"

"I will, it was none of your fault, you shouldn't blame yourself for something you had no control over"

He hugged me tightly, I hugged him back and we fell asleep.

Inv's pov:

I somehow woke up before Edi, it's probably because of how tired I was, I looked over his head at the clock, it was 6:20 so we had a lot of time to spare before going to collage.

I cuddled Edi a bit which accidently woke him up.

"Morning, sorry if I interrupted your sleep"

"Morning, I feel pretty well rested so no worries, say, are we now a couple?"

"Yup!" I said enthusiastically as I hugged him.

"You sure love cuddling, don't you?"

"The same is true for you"

"Oh well, we should get ready, we have school today unfortunately" he said while getting off the couch

"It's like 6 and a half so get your ass back here" I said while pulling him down onto the couch with my ribbons.

"Really? I'm surprised I feel so energetic this early in the morning"

"I sure took a lot of my chest, that's why I'm feeling more energetic, don't know about you."

"Maybe telling you how I really feel but thats about it"

"I'm really happy you did that!" I jumped onto him.

"You will 100% break my head one day" he joked

"C'mon, you ain't that weak, I know it"

"I'm not, you're just really strong"

"I may be stronger but you're still cuter"

He blushed a lot when he heard me say that.

During our little conversation half a hour somehow passed so we started getting ready for the day, we soon started walking towards collage, we saw Ruffles so we rushed towards him

"Guess what?" I asked

"What?"

I just kissed Edi, making him go red.

"Holy shit you actually got togheter, congrats!"

"You could've just used words" Edi said embarresed

"Words mean nothing if they aren't backed up by actions"

"Let's just get to class"

"Come on, don't be like that, you've just got a boyfriend so act like it" Ruffles said

"You know how I am when it comes to relationships"

"No, you won't ruin this one, I'll make sure of it"

"I'm pretty confident in our relationship" I said

"You're meant for each other, im sure things will work out"

"We should go to class now, we're going to be late if we don't hurry" Edi said

"Alright you school loving nerd, let's go" I said sarcastically.

Collage came and went, I talked a bit more to Norra about random things and we soon went back home.

"Goodbye, hope you have some fun" Ruffles said in a sexual way

"Sweet jesus can you not think about sex at every goddamn moment!" Edi yelled

We walked back home, I was kinda bored so I thought I'd mess with Edi a bit.

"Man, the only thing that goes through that glaceons mind sex" Edi sighted

"Wouldn't it be nice to have some fun tho?" I asked

"Idk, I don't really feel like finding out"

"I can fix that" I then grabbed his paws with my ribbons

"Wha, bro, you can't be serious, let me down" he said

"Nah" I then made my way over to him, I reached my paw out, making it seem like I was going to pull down his pants, I then flicked his nose and let go of him.

"Gotcha, ya really thought you were about to get laid then and there"

"Fuck you, I got so excited for a moment"

"No need to point out the obvious" I said while pointing at his boner

I started going over to the couch but he tackled me from behind and into the couch, landing on top of me.

"I'm afraid you won't be able to simply walk away from a joke like that"

___________________________________________

Next part will have smut, you were warned (I also found out how to draw lines and use bold)