Echoes of the past

That night I ended up thinking about my past.

My mother left me and my father, Enot, when I was 3, Enot ended up marrying another woman and life seemed to be going well however at the age of 4 the great depression struck.

To help pay the bills my father enrolled in the military, the pay was good and was able to keep me and my mother afloat but I wouldn't see my father for the next 2 years.

When I was 6 my father returned back from the military, now with enough money to live comfortably for the foreseeable future but unfortunately, 3 years after coming back my father would need to go back and prepare for a possible war after a neighboring country made aggressive moves near the border.

The war ended up happening and it lasted nearly 4 years, my father never came back, being told that he died from a wound infection after stepping in a booby trap.

We stayed in the industrial complex for another 2 years but due to the increase in poverty and therefore crime my mother decided to move to the outskirts.

Still depressed after losing her husband she got manipulated into joining a cult, taking me with her, the cult only consisted of leafeons, my mother happened to be one but since I was a Sylveon a path of pain would me, one that would last an entire year.