D day !

On the aisle 🤍

Sakura and jimin were at the aisle

Standing in front of their families, bangtan boys and yoongi and his wife ! Yes his wife !

(Yoongi's marriage in flashback section in the end )

The priest: say your vows to each other !

Sakura looks at jimin with teary eyes ...takes a deep breath and begins her vows !

takes a deep breath and begins her vows !

Sakura- It's been such a great journey...
From childhood friends to having a crush on each other and then eventually falling in love ...

So many ups and downs but what sticks to me the most is ,Chimmy never gave up on me and neither did i !

Hold my hands chim and I won't ever let you go ...(jimin holds her hands )

I wouldn't be alive to say all this if it wasn't for you chim , my brother yoongi and of course our bangtan buddies ! I just wanna say that i love you guys !

And chimmy ,take all the love in this entire world and please add some more ,because that's how much i love you .you're my lost puzzle piece and i will always keep you close ,so I won't lose myself! I love you baby !

Jimin was in tears , he just couldn't believe his eyes ...it's happening...it's really happening...
After all ...it was sakura and jimin ! 💗🌸

Jimin - ugh ...after all that you have said babe ...I don't think im ever gonna come close to the bar you've set but i must say !

Thank you for believing in me and choosing me , i feel complete with you , i know for the fact that you are my SOULMATE ❤️ i love you more sakura ,i love you more than anything...if i have to die for you I swear, I would never think twice ! Let's have a happy life ahead babe !

Also ,Nothing would be possible without our buddies and yoongi hyung ,thanks guys !

(They all start hooting and cheering the couple)

The priest: you may kiss the bride now.

With that , jimin looks at sakura ,puts both her arms over his neck , bends her and kisses her with all his love and keeps kissing her for a minute whilst everyone claps !

😭🌸Congratulations mr. & mrs.
Park ! 🌸😭

_______A little flashback_______

In the last chapter, when sakura met nabi at the mall ...she could sense something was not right ...it took her two months to convince yoongi to talk to nabi !

She requested yoongi to talk to nabi or else sakura won't talk to yoongi anymore and will start isolating herself again ...

Yoongi decided to talk to her and nabi told him to meet in person.

Yoongi agreed and decided to meet nabi for the last time just for the sake of sakura ...and later he found out that nabi had a baby bump !

Nabi was pregnant with Yoongi's baby

Although he wasn't sure if the baby was his , so he did wait for the dna results but as soon as he found out the baby belongs to him , he apologised genuinely and properly proposed nabi to get married!

And since then ,they've been living happily!
_______flashback ends________

Thank you so much everyone for reading this story !

Im sorry for not posting the last chapter from such a long time , i was occupied with some personal issues!

But now that im done , i was all ready to complete this book !

There will be bonus chapter when the story reaches appropriate amount of reads !

Thanks again !

Don't forget to check my other books

I love you 🌸💗
Bbie
Xoxo 💋