Fix it up !

Time line : A few weeks later ... / 6:30 pm

Sakura was out with jimin for a movie date and as soon as the movie got finished both of them left the theatre ...jimin held her hand and took her towards the parking lounge . Jimin opened the door for her and took his seat afterwards .

As they were driving back ,there was a comforting silence between them but it kinda bothered jimin so he called out to sakura interrupting her thoughts

Jimin : babe ?

Sakura hummed as she looked at him

Jimin : you enjoyed the movie ?

Sakura : i did ..actually it was really nice to go out on a date with you after so long ...thanks for taking me out chim

Jimin took her hand and kissed the back of her hand ..

Jimin : im glad you enjoyed baby ..

Sakura smiled at him and he just found himself smiling at her too ..

Jimin - baby i know that you've been pretty low lately and blaming yourself for yoongi hyung and nabi's break up..but i want you to know that you tried what you could and there's nothing you can do now to fix it ...
If it's meant to be ..they'll be together..

Sakura - i know but i just can't get over the fact that they were so perfect together and i was genuinely really happy for nabi and oppa ..they were trying to be a better version of themselves for each other ...

I've never seen nabi be this polite , to out her ego aside and try to solve things ...

I wish they could just see what i see ...but in the end we can't force them to be together

Jimin - i know right ...that's why im telling you to stop stressing about things you can't control ...have some patience...and just stay happy...i want you to be back being the bubbly girl you are ...I can't see you like this ...I promise I'll talk to hyung for you and see if things change ...

I promise I'll talk to hyung for you and see if things change

Sakura was in awe of jimin ...he was genuinely too caring and sweet to her despite being the mature one in the relationship,he never made her feel like she was overreacting or she should me more mature ..he just wanted to help her make feel better ...

Sakura - i love you chim...i truly do ...wish there was something better to tell you ..

Jimin - i love you too ...can't wait to marry you !

Sakura - that came out of nowhere .. * giggles *

Jimin - i just want to see you in that white dress ...all for me..all mine ...forever...