Spark

Timeline-11 :05 pm

AT THE KIM MANSION

Jimin kept looking at sakura ...she was just not answering his any questions..either she use to ignore or talk to jungkook...this all was making jimin more and more impatient...

Jimin-sak..

Sakura-uh jk ...can you please take me to the bar ...
Jk - do you even drink? Or should I say ...are you allowed to drink ...
(Jimin just gave up now ..as sakura wasn't answering,he just sat beside them )

Sakura-I'm 19 years old kook ! Yoongi oppa doesn't need to know...we'll be quick...

Jk - hyung is upstairs with rm and jin ...we don't have to worry...

Sakura - what are they even doing upstairs..?

Jk - I don't think you need to know sakura ...

Sakura-you telling me or should i go see it myself

Jk - no nooooo ...don't go ...yoongi hyung left me incharge to keep an eye on you ! I'll tell you ..there's actually a vip room ...where hyungs are ...um

Sakura- jk ...first , im not a baby and you're not my baby sitter..you look like a baby yourself!
Second, tell me everything! NOW !

Jk - first ,I'm not a baby ! Second,they're all testing different drugs to check if they're good quality and vip room has a lot of girls too ! So you know ..if you don't wanna see a girl sitting on your brother's lapb,sucking him up ...stay with me !

Sakura-wowww...wasn't expecting that ..um I guess you're right ...i need to get me some soju ...

Jk -what if you get drunk ? Yoongi hyung is gonna kill me !

Sakura-i won't be ..don't be such a goodie goodie ...just 2-3 shots and we'll come back ..k ?

Jk - fine ...jimin hyung...?

Jimin-yeah ....JAY KAY ...( he said in an irritated tone)

Jk -we're gonna comeback in 10 ...please don't tell anyone...or else sakura and i will be in a great menace!

Jimin-uhmm ..sure go ..just keep your eyes open and look out for her ..

Sakura heard this and decided to ignore...she was still upset about the kiss that happened a while ago ..

Jungkook and sakura clinking the shots looked at each other..jungkook was actually liking sakura's company and sakura was too,she noticed how every now and then jimin keeps staring at the two from the couch with a wine glass in his hand and a clenched jaw !

Sakura was actually thinking about how sexy jimin's looking right now ....sheeshhhh ..she just shrugged the thought...maybe it was the soju ...

(Sakura's mind : jimin ..why'd you have to bring a girl ? Huh ...and how the fuck is this possible...how could she kiss you ..your plump lips ..they should only be mine ..oh fuck ...I think I should stop drinking...im going crazyyyy .he's dating her ...im nothing to him ..nothing )

Jk -sakura ...HEY SAKURA ??? where are you lost ? I've been calling you !!!
Sakura-oh sorry ...what was it?
Jk - i was saying that we've had the shots , we should leave now ..yoongi hyung will be back any minute..
Sakura-oh yeah ..you're right ...

With that jungkook stretched out his palm towards her to take it ,she held his hand for support to get off the tall and fancy bar stool ...as she stepped down,she leaned over to jungkook's chest ...her face very close to jungkook's.....and they had a eye contact...