Restriction

JIMIN !!!!

Sakura and jimin saw towards the voice as they go stunned ! A shiver ran down sakura's spine but jimin held her hand , he wanted her to know he's with her , sakura stepped back to hide behind jimin ..

Yoongi stepped towards jimin ...

Yoongi - WTF ARE YOU DOING? , At this hour in sakura's room ....so this is what you do behind my back huh !!!? How dare you kiss her ? Answer me fucking park jimin !

Jimin - hyung its not what you think like ...just listen to me once ..please

Yoongi - explain yourself before i kill you !!

Jimin - i i like her ...alot and she likes me too ..

Yoongi- sakura , come here ...princess ?? Don't be afraid of your brother..

Sakura came in front as she was asked but couldn't face yoongi ...

Yoongi- is this true?

Sakura- oppa ..i like him alot ...I've had a crush on him since childhood..but I couldn't tell anyone..

After a moment of silence

Yoongi - okay even if you guys like each other ...you could have just tell me ...im fine with that ..but what is his purpose of coming to your room at this hour ..huh? Jiminshi ?

Jimin - hyung..I apologise for not telling you

Sakura- sorry oppa ..( she started sobbing )

Jimin - i just came here to confess my feelings...and the ..the kiss ..just happened on its own ..

Yoongi - LET ME TELL YOU BOTH SOMETHING !
YOU BOTH ARE NOT DOING ANYTHING MORE THAN THAT ! YOU UNDERSTAND?

jimin - yes hyung ..

Sakura- yes oppa

Yoongi - sakura ..princess? Stop crying please...come here ..

Yoongi- that's it ..calm down baby ..I'm not gonna hurt you ..princess please ..just don't cry ...

Sakura stepped closer to yoongi and he hugged her and caressed her back to calm her down ..

Jimin was just standing there when yoongi saw towards him and jimin looked down, sakura separated from yoongi and wiped her face whilst sobbing...

Yoongi - sakura ...and jimin ..as a big brother i want to tell you something..

I don't mind you both dating, just wanna set some rules and restrictions first ..and if you don't follow that ..I won't be supportive towards this ..this relationship you have going on ..

Jimin and sakura nodded ..

Yoongi- FIRST , you gotta take things slow . Learn about each other , you both might be friends but relationship takes a lot more efforts !

SECOND , go on dates , enjoy each other's company, grow together...see where you can take this relationship...just don't break each other's heart ..I can't see you both like that ..not my princess...jimin ...you know how sensitive she is ...be extra careful!

THIRD , sex is off the board until you guys decide to marry ! Park jimin ! Im telling you this ...Especially ! Until and unless you both are planning to marry ! Then it's okay ...

Jimin and sakura looked at each other, both of them blushing as the topic of Sex came up !

Yoongi - if you ever need any help ...I'll be there !

Jimin - okay... hyung ...as you say ..( sincerely answered)

Sakura- oppa ..i won't make you regret anything...