Fucked up

Time line : same night

Sakura : oppa ?i wanna tell you something...

Yoongi -yes princess ?

Suddenly yoongi's phone starts buzzing and he looks at his screen , as soon as he was about to pick the call his phone switched off ,leaving a frown on his face ...

Sakura : actually ..umm I think you should take some rest and we'll talk about it tomorrow...it's nothing special in anycase..

Yoongi: u sure?

Sakura : mhm

Yoongi : kay ! as you say princess...good night...

Jimin : Good night hyung ..imma head out too

Yoongi : drive safe jim !

Jimin : will do

Yoongi smiled at both, patted sakura' head and left for his room ..

Sakura looked at jimin and he noticed sakura suddenly changed the plan and didn't tell yoongi anything...

After a while jimin left for his place ,sakura was laying down on her bed staring at the ceiling ,casually overthinking about her life

She was definitely in two minds and it was too difficult for her to come to a decision 'if she should tell everything to her brother or not ? How will he respond? Will he be upset for not telling her or will he just let it all go?

She grabbed her phone back ,squirming here and there whilst scrolling through her socials ...

NEXT MORNING

sakura was heading towards the kitchen to grab herself something to eat when she heard yoongi yelling at someone in his home office..she followed his voice and saw yoongi scolding jimin ...her mouth was open wide ...

Sakura - woah woah ..what's wrong ? oppa what are you doing?

Yoongi - don't you dare stop me today ,i will talk to you separately in a minute after i deal with him

Sakura couldn't believe how rudely her brown was being to her right now and a tear left her eye ...

Sakura sobbed but tried to ask again !

Sakura - opp ...oppa ? I'm sorry but please don't yell at jimin ...what wrong has he done ?

Yoongi - as i said ! You both were hiding something from me that you guys couldn't hide well from me !
What do you think huh?? I'm a kid ,You can fool me easily ? What did i teach you earlier about no more secrets between us ?

Jimin and sakura looked at each other and thought maybe yoongi has figured out about them being intimate ...they both looked down feeling ashamed..

Jimin - hyung im really sorry but it just happened...

Yoongi - these things don't happen on its own ! You both planned on it and didn't even ask me !

Sakura was quiet the whole time , so jimin tried to convince yoongi ...

Jimin - hyung im sorry that we've disappointed you ,we won't do it again

Yoongi - there's no more again or next time ! Its over ! I've already broken up !

WHATTT? Sakura and jimin said together!

Yoongi - don't be shocked now ! I can't be with a person who's done some horrible shit to my baby sister! I talked to her this morning and she told me everything because maybe ..she was afraid sakura might tell me everything And i will leave her !!!

Jimin and sakura realised yoongi was talking about sakura and nabi's history this  whole time ..They sighed but still they were feeling bad for nabi and yoongi ..this wasn't necessary and they could still work on this relationship

Sakura - but oppa why'd you break up with her ?

Yoongi - don't! Just don't...I can't be with a person like her ....

Sakura - but oppa ..she's working on bettering herself,don't leave her ,she needs you and your support the most at this time ,help her out ..she won't hurt anyone anymore...

Yoongi - and how do you know that ? Such mean people never change sakura ! You're a baby you don't know how sick a person can get,it's mess out there !

Sakura - i know bcoz I talked to her ,she called me last night...

Yoongi - doesn't matter ! Go have breakfast im leaving for work and we're done with this topic sakura ...

Yoongi left !

Jimin hugged sakura ...told her that he will talk to yoongi and everything will be fine! He kissed her and pecked her forhead before he left for work too ...

Sakura just stood there with knitted eyebrows and teary eyes ....her brother just called her sakura ? Was he mad at her ? Yoongi was definitely pissed of because of the breakup maybe ? But why ?

All these questions keep roaming her mind ...

FLASHBACK

(Last night )

Sakura was scrolling through her phone when she saw a friend request on her Social account,she noticed it was nabi !

She accepted and within a second she received a 'Hi' from nabi ...they got to talking and that's when sakura apologised for her behaviour and told her how yoongi met her at college when he was at college to casually check up on sakura and see if she's fine !

that's when it all started...nabi was really attracted towards his mafia strong man personality,the was he was possessive over his sister . ....nabi exchanged numbers in case he needs to know an update about sakura ,they got to talking soon ,nabi was truly beautiful too ,she was skinny but had an hourglass figure ,yoongi was attracted towards her too

and yoongi invited her to sakura's birthday too ...she was late and they eventually left early too ,to make love ...that's when yoongi told jimin to cover for him ...it all happened really quick...

Sakura heard it all and she was quite happy and surprised for her brother as he was finally letting his guards down and trying to soften up for a girl ,but the fact that he suddenly broke up with her made sakura upset too ...so she promised nabi that she'll help nabi get her love back.

Nabi told her that she just wants him to know that she won't bully anyone and even if he's done with this relationship she would Atleast love him to be her friend...just not to hate her because of her past ...

____________________________________

Sorry for late update ( was kinda disturbed)
Alot has been going in my personal life!

Hope you like it ! New chapters soon

Thank you for reading

Bbie
Xoxo