Complications

TIMELINE - 10 pm

Sakura was waiting for jimin and yoongi to come back ...she was busy most of the day ...but now that she was done with classes , practice and basically bored!!!! She started watching harry potter - deathly hallows ...

But in the back of her mind ..she just wanted them to come asap !

DOOR BELL RANG!

Sakura's eyes shimmering as she heard the bell , she practically ran towards the door defeating the maids

She saw yoongi standing there as he smiled looking at her and hugged him , jimin was just behind him coming towards her ...

Sakura - where were you oppa ...?? I was waiting for you
Yoongi - for me or jimin?
Sakura - oppa ...( she blushed ) uh ..both ..i was waiting for both of you !
Jimin - i missed you ..
Sakura - me too ...why'd you come so late...?
Yoongi- well we brought you a surprise...look ...

Sakura looked behind them and saw a car entered the maid gate of mansion, the door opened and revealed rm , jin , hobi , tae and jk !

Sakura - OMG guysssss ....

They screamed her name - SAKURAAAAAAA!

Sakura had a big smile on her face as all the guys came  closer and hugged her ...

Hobi - oh my ..i never thought I'd say this, but girl i missed you ...and we've only met a few days ago

Rm - true .. how you doing miss min !?

Sakura- absolutely fine !

Jin - that's true ...i missed you

Sakura - that's so sweet guys , I missed you all too !

Jimin- its just  been 2 days guys !

Tae - jimin hyung is right but still ...sakura we missed you !

Sakura - awww ...jungkook! You didn't miss me ?

Jimin looked at her and then at jungkook to see his reaction!!

Jk - huh?? Of course.i did ...i missed you ...(he mumbled something)

Jimin - what ?

Jk - nothing hyung..

Yoongi - come lets go and eat something...im starving

They all went inside and sat on the couch ...

Jin - I'll make you guys something ,yoongi  you're coming with me to the kitchen !

Yoongi - sure ..what should we make ?

Tae - 3 packets of ramen !

Jin - yahh ! Only 3 ...we're 1.2.3 ...8 people pabo !

Tae - 3 for me ..me ..just me ...

Jin - im still in shock to see how skinny you are ..you eat a lot !

Tae - Actually im on a diet ! Jungkook and me once had 25 chicken packets ...and almost 7-8 ramen packs !

Tae looked at jungkook as jungkook sat across him on the couch !

Jk - oh yeahhhhh! That too with soju ! Good day it was taehyungi hyung !

Jin - imma head out now !

Jin and yoongi were making dinner as sakura was sitting and chatting with jimin ...when jungkook came and asked if he could sit with sakura , and she agreed , this made jimin a little pissed as he couldn't even say no ..sakura already agreed !