"Oh Mon cher Arthuro you are so clueless about yourself you don't even know about yourself at all" Taehyung says while carrying the devilish smirk
"You call yourself a hunter that is the biggest joke of the earth you are nothing but a scardy cat which is ready to piss in his pants if that receive within only two slaps".

His TIGER's DEN members chuckled.

Arthuro became scared but he does not show this in his face." You know Tiger you are only here with your only few members what can you do" he said while scoffing .
Yoongi face became hardened hearing this. "  Seeing the calm face of the leader he became more confident and said " you know tiger you are only here to show your fake terror".

Oh man he did not know that what were his mocking words were itching
TIGERS heart.

"You know Tigers I am always prepared to face these kinds of things am not scared of you at all so please welcome my new guests " He said while turn on the remote which was in his packet.

Tiger's Den became alert only Taehyung ,jimin and Yoongi were calm.

Soon ball room was filled with guards and pointed their gun towards the Tigers den.

"Kito take their guns and put them into the bars of the private mansion."
Arthuro ordered his head of the guards celebrating the victory in his mind. KITO put his gun into Taehyung head. Arthuro was smirking seeing the blank face of the TIGER.

But soon Taehyung's the end points of the lips lifted upwards forming a smirk

"Now kito put your gun towards your boss" taehyung says while standing all
Charming.
Arthuro became confused when his guard kito point the gun towards himself . "KITO what are you doing??I am your boss why are you listening to his words??
"Yes boss I am following my boss orders only". Kito said pointing gun towards Arthuro.

Jimin and Yoongi smirked seeing the confusing state of the male.

"I am your boss KITO" he said baffled when kito was moving towards himself.
"Who is Kito I don't know him"the said male said . This new information become more confusing for the Arthuro.

"You are Kito" Arthuro said, no problem "I will deal with you letter".
He glanced towards Taehyung only to find him checking his nails.
"GUARDS take this kito away and do what I said before" but his eyes widened to see what were others doing they were pointing their guns towards him.

"What you are all doing pointing your guns towards me, towards your boss ".
Arthuro roared in anger.

Now it was becoming less interesting for taehyung he says "oh my loving Arthuro what should I do with you"
Taehyung said making faces as if he was talking  to a child.

"Meet my new member" Taehyung said pointing towards KITO.
By the way his name is not Kito his real name is Pham Samuel.
Arthuro eyes became wide eyed he see towards the new named guy Samuel only to see him smirking.

Now all guns pointed towards Arthuro. He became scared more, he was ready to piss into his pants.

All were laughing in his scared state.
"That's what you got if you dare to enter into my den". "By the way what was your man doing in my area".
Taehyung said pointing towards the man who was now brought by TIGER's men, tied and his head hung low. He was that man who was intruding into their area.

"TELL ME YOUR REASON BEHIND IT
Taehyung roared as he pull the Arthuro towards himself by pulling his collers.His face was so hard, eyes was into their full forms.

His dominating aura was only demanding.

Arthuro became so scared . He know now there is no way he can be  saved now.