Chapter 9: Magical Bonds

===Sora's POV===

After a minute of staring, I tried to stand but my legs were really painful so I sat back on the tree.

She still looked at me with a very surprised expression. She then spoke softly.

"Human..." She said. She seemed kinda scared.

Now she approached me slowly and cautiously, trying to help me.

"A-are y-you okay, human?" She asked softly.

'She's so goddamn cute! Little elves are really cute!'

"I... Am clearly not okay... Shit... My wound..." I checked the left side of the stomach and it was still bleeding.

"Is-is it okay if I can help you, human?" She asked me. In this unfortunate circumstance, her large, emerald eyes conveyed sympathy as she observed me.

'she looks like an angel!'

"Ah... Sure." I replied back.

She cautiously yet gently held my wound then she released the magic inside it, making it stop bleeding, and was soon healed. I was amazed by it.

And to my surprise, not only my wound is healed, but also my legs! It feels like nothing happened!

I stand up slowly and happily. I immediately fixed myself and bowed elegantly to thank her for saving my life.

"Th-thank you, Dear elf, for saving my life. I'll do anything just to thank you." I said to her politely.

She waved her hands nervously after hearing my offer. "No. No... It's fine, human... I'm just happy to help." She said. She then asks a question about me. She tilts her head a bit then she asks "What is your name human?"

'The way she tilts her head, her emerald eyes, her pointy ears, her cute face... anything about her is cute!'

"Sora. Sora Kyenezia. Please call me Sora, dear elf. You? What is your name?" I asked.

"Syvis. Syvis Crucia. And yes, human, I'm an elf but worry not, I will not hurt you." She said to me softly.

"It's not in your beauty to hurt people. It's because you have an angelic face." I said to her shyly.

She blushes a bit after hearing what I said.

After a moment of short silence, I cleared my throat. "Anyways, shall we be friends?" I asked.

"Sure, human. If your intention is pure, I'll make you my friend." She said.

'Me? Have bad intentions towards elves?! It's impossible for me to think of that. Over my dead body!'

"Yes. I have no intention of doing bad things to you. I promise." I said to her with a sweet tone.

"Okay, S-Sora..." She said shyly. "By the way, why are you here in the forest, my dear friend?"

"Well... It's a long story..."

I told her the story. From getting a horrible nightmare, (of course, I didn't tell her about my past life, I just told her that I had a nightmare.) To the meeting of a dryad and giving me some kind of weird magic.

Her pointy ears perked up as I was talking about the dryad and the weird magic I was talking about.

"Dryad?! There's a dryad here, Sora?" She questioned me excitedly.

"Yes. And she gave me a weird energy. Now I can feel it circulating in my body." I said to her.

"Woah, cool! So that means you have magic, Sora?"