Chapter 2: Little Hope?

***TRIGGER WARNING: THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS OFFENSIVE LANGUAGE AND TOPICS AND MENTIONS OF SELF-HARM. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.***

===Sky's POV===

It's been two days since 'that' incident happened. I was still in my room, crying. I still can't get over that shit. I was traumatized by that time. Until today.

My head is now full of dark thoughts, leaving my mind reflecting and brainstorming about all the stuff that has happened to me. I decided to write them down on a paper to put all my fucking feelings there then I crumpled it and threw it anywhere. I made a lot.

'Why is my life like this? Always bad stuff. Always bullshit. Always... chaos. Is god punishing me?' I thought.

I began to break down again. Endless tears are falling from my eyes, letting the pain all go. But I know, it wasn't enough.

I lost the feeling of living. I felt like... I wanna give up. I'm tired.

(Meanwhile in school...)
===Shira's POV===

Another day, another responsibility to do. Do stuff, fend off some bullies, be a role model to others... Life's great!

'Oh yeah, Sky. I wanna go to his classroom. I wanna meet him. It's been a while since we saw each other.' I thought with a smile.

I went there smiling, excited to see Sky again, but to my surprise, he wasn't there! Oh my...

"Uhm... Wh-where's Sky?" I said curiously to his classmate.

The student suddenly got nervous. He looked at me and then smiled nervously, trying to hide something.

"I-I don't know, Shira... I-it's been 2 days since he attended class... Maybe he's sick or something? Hehe," he said.

I just looked at him, slightly tilting my head, confused at his body language and his way of speaking.

'Something's off... But maybe he is just really sick... Like really... L-like an ill!' I thought positively while a hint of worries began to fill my mind. I try to shake it off, but as a close friend, I can't help but feel worried.

I looked at his desk, just to check, and I saw his I.D. I scanned it back and forth and saw his private information. From his name to his address and his contact number, it's there.

I decided to keep it, just in case so that I can give it to him after he's back.

I then walked out of the classroom and continued my duty as the school council president, but my thoughts were still full of worries.

(Back to Sky's house)
===Sky's POV===

I lay down on my bed, just having a thousand deep thoughts. I got really tired. I lost my appetite. I barely have any sleep and... I think... I think that I don't want to live.

I decided to get my phone, scroll some stuff, and hopefully find something fun and interesting.

I suddenly found a website full of light novels. I got interested so I scrolled through it, finding some good books to read.

It was all boring. Same lovey-dovey stuff, mystery, drama, horror, shitty stuff. Then, I came across a fantasy book. I read it and I was captivated by its plot. It's really good and it was unique. In the bright world, the races are unified. They are working together. No problems. No bullying. No bullshit. There is also crazy magic and beautiful races.

There's one race that got me the most. It was the elven race. Their gentle, sweet, and soft personality, their love for nature, their soft, fair skin, and their natural beauty as well! All of it at once! They're so perfect. They're so cute. I wanna have one as a girlfriend. To love me unconditionally, to take care of me, to appreciate me, everything! They're so dreamy, I wanna be with them!