Chapter 12: School

(a/n: Sorry guys for the very late delay. I got really busy in school and I have gotten invested in these anime gacha games, aside from having a writer's block. Today I just got the motivation to finish this chapter. Sorry again for the wait, enjoy.)

***Sora's POV***

I still feel nervous after what my parents say to me. They want me to go to school. My hell. But it can't be helped. I wanna try to at least improve myself. But those haunting memories won't let my mind be at peace.

I started to arrange my things because I will be living there. After all, there is a dormitory. I put aside those worries and I go to school. I was nervous at the moment.

As I stepped through the gates of the magical school, my heart pounded in my chest like a drumbeat. The memories of my past life loomed over me like dark clouds, casting a shadow of doubt and fear. I had been reborn, and given a second chance to make things right, but the scars of my previous experiences still haunted me.

'Must do this for my own sake. But I'm scared.' I get quiet then I shake my head. 'but this is for my good.'

As I mentioned before, this new life and my time in school had been a nightmare. The bullying, the isolation, the constant feeling of being unworthy—it had all left its mark on me, carving deep wounds into my soul. But I was determined to change, to break free from the chains of my past and embrace a brighter future.

As I made my way through the bustling halls of the school, I braced myself for the worst. I expected taunts and jeers, cruel laughter echoing in my ears like a cruel symphony.

I just looked down, avoiding eye contact as much as possible, and I just couldn't help but get nervous. A lot of students looked at me, staring at me. That's when I get more nervous.

As I enter the classroom, the class is now started. There stood a tall, mature man with long blonde hair and blue eyes. He looked at me with his stern eyes. I was now anxious.

'Oh shit... what did I do? Uhmm... let's think of an excuse or I'll just greet them.'

"Good morning sir..." I said anxiously.

"Oh my. You must be the new student. Come, introduce yourself to our class." The teacher said.

"Good day! Uhmm... My-my name is Sora Kyenezia. Ni-nice to meet you all..."

I looked around to look at the faces of my new classmates.

'They seem... Nice...'

The teacher let me sit on an empty season the center of the class. He started to introduce himself. His name is Agori Exypnos.

He now continues to speak about his lesson. I looked around once more. I expect some gossip and backbites from me, finding some mistakes about myself.

But to my surprise, the atmosphere was different here. The students smiled and greeted me warmly, their kindness like a soothing balm to my wounded spirit.

Still, I couldn't shake the feeling of unease that buried me from within. I kept my distance, wary of forming connections that could be shattered by betrayal. But then, amidst the sea of unfamiliar faces, one stood out to me.

She was a dark-skinned girl with piercing yellow eyes and black, short hair that framed her face like a halo. There was an air of mystery about her, a silent strength that drew me in despite my reservations. She watched me from afar, her gaze curious yet cautious.
(Her look)

'And who might she be?' I questioned myself.

Days passed, and she was still observing me like a stalker. But every time we make eye contact, she avoids it immediately and pretends to do something.