Chapter 10: Goodbye?

***Sky's POV***

Days have passed, and Syvis are still hanging out with each other. We play practice spells, and train. It feels like I and Syvis are best friends, the only people in this place.

"Hey, Syvis. Check it out!" I said excitedly.

I clapped my hands twice. Suddenly a lot of beautiful insects start to fill the area. Then, some gorgeous flowers start blooming from the ground as well.

She froze in amazement, she was amused by what she just saw.

I used magic to make a necklace with a cute yellow flower pendant, then I gave it to her. I made one for myself too.

"Here. A token of our friendship." I then smiled sweetly while looking at her.

She then blushed as she heard my words. She giggled, and then she gratefully accepted my necklace.

"Thank you, Sora. I will cherish this. I will treasure it all of my life," she said with a smile. "Well... Can you please put this necklace on my neck for me?"

"Sure."

I then put the necklace on her neck and she put the other one on mine too. I then face her to admire her beauty.

'HOLY SHIT! YOU ARE SO GODDAMN CUTE I WANNA HUG YOU FOREVER!!! ♪'

"you are so pretty in your necklace," I said.

"Yeah. You too. Best buds?" She asked.

"Yeah!" We then clapped our hands.

===Syvis' POV===

We continue our bonding time together with my human friend, Sora. But there is one thing that I haven't told him: I was sneaking out of the kingdom without my parents noticing!

'I don't like this human at first but as time goes by, he's genuinely nice.'

We continue to hang out with each other. We together learn about nature and explore it. It was so much fun, to be honest.

But as time passes by, secrets will not always be hidden. My dad, Jerovius, found out about my secret escapes because one of my maids saw me sneaking out of the kingdom.

He then called me after eating breakfast.

"Syvis, my child," he said with a serious tone, "would you please come see me after eating?"

I, who was still clueless at that time, thought that he would just ask me a favor. But I had a bad feeling. I don't like what's next when my dad's voice is serious.

After eating, I did what I was told to do, and when I opened the door to the throne room, his red, tiger-like eyes looked at me with seriousness.

"Syvis."

"Yes, father?"

"What were you doing in the past few days?" He said with a serious tone.

At that moment, I knew that he knew what I'd been doing. I looked down, my two soft palms clasped together.

"I... Uhmm... Uhh-"

"Answer me."

"I was going out of the kingdom."

"And what are you doing there in the forest, my dear?"

"To meet my friend. His name is Sora. And he is a human. But worry not, my father. Sora is a very kind sweet human."

My father went silent for a few seconds. he took a deep breath and he seemed more calm now.

"My dear Syvis, humans may seem nice, but we must be careful. It's like mixing oil and water - they don't always blend well."