Chapter 1: Is this how life works?

***TRIGGER WARNING: CONTAINS VIOLENCE, OFFENSIVE LANGUAGE, HUMILIATION AND DRUGS. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.***

---

(Current look:)

(Photo not mine)

(Photo not mine)

---

*Sky's POV*

Hey. My name is Sky and I live in this cruel world. Why you may ask? Let me tell you.

I'm Sky. When I was born, my mom died right after she gave birth to me. My dad, on the other hand, found a replacement for Mom a year later. My new mom was very kind at first, but time flies and she shows her true colors. She is very harsh and abusive towards me. She treats me like a slave and when I tell my dad, he gets angry instead of protecting me. Crazy, huh? But it's only the beginning...

When I started middle school, all of the students were disgusted towards me. They hated me. I have no friends, so I only focus on my studies. Nothing else. Just studies.

Time has passed, and in high school, it's still the same. One day, as I was studying while walking, two bullies approached me. It was Angelo and Michael, the two cocky and entitled basketball athletes from our school.

Angelo is tall, and slightly skinny, with red hair, and black eyes. Michael has blue hair, is tall, and has hazel eyes.

"Hey, nerd! I have a task for you." Angelo said mischievously.

I ignored them, thinking they were talking to someone else. They both looked at me with an annoyed face, pissed off. They suddenly pushed me into a locker, making my papers and books fall. I looked at them with an angry expression.

"Ugh, what do you guys want?" I said it in an angry tone while getting my stuff from the floor.

The bullies looked at me, irritated with my response. "Oh, so that's how ya treat us?"

Michael suddenly grabs my collar forcefully, then he gets my bag. I tried to stop them but they're too strong for me. They suddenly opened the bag and then poured my things into my head, scattering it all over the place and they walked away as if nothing happened. I just sat down, crying.

"Those damn brats..." I said it sadly.

All of the students who saw me just laughed at me. I was so embarrassed. I wanna die out of embarrassment.

These kinds of things continue until one day, everything changes. One day, while I was bullied again, a girl protected me. She has long, black hair, hazel eyes, a slender body, and is wearing a neat school uniform. She stood behind me as the bullies were about to attack me again.

"What are you guys doing?" Says the girl bravely.

At that moment she said that I had fallen in love. My heart beats faster, and it looks like my eyes are focused on her whenever I see her. Okay. Back to the story.