Chapter 12 - He's back

Start from the beginning

"No don't tell me..."

"IT WAS SEO CHANGBIN!"

"NO FRICKIN WAY!" Wonpil mouth drops open, "THE ONE WHOS HYUNJINNIES FRIEND???"

"YES!" The two of us burst out laughing from the shock, "I WAS SO CONFUSED!! BUT HES BEEN CRUSHING ON HIM FOREVER NOW!"

"NO FELIX!" Wonpil clutches his stomach from laughing, "Yah I would've never thought one of your friends would end up with someone from Lee Minhos gang."

"Same!" I dramatically sigh and lay back onto the mattress. Wonpil always knew everything about our school, even if he graduated 2 years ago. He loves the gossip, don't we all?

Thinking about Wonpil a words, my head shoots up from the bed, "Actually you know jisung?"

"Stop asking me if I know your friends Minnie I practically raised them!"

"Right right. But you know what I found out the other day." A smile creeps up on my face as I open my mouth to spill the hottest tea, "Minho and jisung-"

Suddenly the doorbell rings, interrupting our gossiping session. Wonpil hangs up his last tee shirt up as my mothers voice booms up the stairs.

"Seungminnie! Can you get it?" She yells from the kitchen. I look to my older brother with a sad sigh and I get myself off his bed.

"Coming!"

I make my way down the stairs and unlock the door with a bit of struggle. Since when was the door lock this hard to open?

But when the door swings open, I wanted to immediately melt into the floor. I wanted to be anywhere but here, as long as it meant that I didn't have to meet that boys eyes.

Hwang Hyunjin stood there with a smile that turned to a smirk when he saw that it was me at the door.

"Minnie! Guess what?" The boy exclaims with a fake aegyo voice, "I finally got your dog smell out my uniform!"

"Ugh." I roll my eyes as I turn around and yell back to my mother, "It's Hyunjin!"

"Oh!" You could almost hear the smile in the women's voice as she yells back, "Let him in honey."

I turn back to the boy with a groan. Hyunjin had his black hair down today, it framed his face well and he was wearing a blue bomber jacket and off white pants.

It's crazy to think that females from our school would die to see Hyunjin in his regular clothes, and yet here he was infront of me in that very attire. Technically I feel like a winner but also I want to throw up because what could they possibly see in Hwang Hyunjin?

He's literally so ugly-

Just then, Hyunjin lifts a hand and rakes his hair back, creating an wave in his bangs and revealing his jawline. His sharp eyes softly closing as he fixes his locks and his full lips slightly parted. His features so sharp that they could cut a water melon, "come on Minnie let me in."

A loud gulp comes from my throat as I quickly snap my eyes away from the boy. My cheeks suddenly feel hotter than I remember.

"o-oh uh-" I take a step back as Hyunjin steps into the house. His eyes looking at me like I was the weirdest person on the planet.

And of course.

With my luck.

I step back and stumble over a shoe by the door, my legs giving out infront of me as my head tilts back and up at the ceiling, ready for contact with the ground. Mg eyes shut tightly as I feel myself fall backwards.

Until a sudden hand goes around my waist. I brace for the pain that never comes as I slowly open my shut eyes. Infront of my face were those sharp eyes. That black hair. Those full lips. Hyunjin.

"You okay?" Hyunjins eyes widen in concern. His face was only inches from mine. Maybe even centimeters.

I froze. The feeling of Hyunjins arm around me sent waves of heat through my body. For some reason, it felt like my cheeks were going to burn off, and my lips automatically forming a thin line combat the flustered look.

Why was my heart beating so fast?

A/n
POV I fall into Hyunjins arms 🤭😌🧎‍♀️

Seungmin living my dream rn gang. Well technically Hyunjins also living my dream like yk

Anyways JEONGIN AT ENHYPENS CONCERT AHHHH MY WORLDS COLLIDING AGAINNNN

I LOVE JEONGIN AND HESSEUNGS BOND EVEN THO IT FEELS LIKE HEESEUNG IS WAY OLDER THAN JEONGIN HELPP

HOPE YOU ENJOYED!