⟭⟬ 16 ⟭⟬

~~~♥︎~~~

"Damn jimin, I know you do stupid things but this is the most stupidest thing you've done"

Taehyung queried,

I was back at my dorm, my bag still on the floor near the door.

The first thing I did was to get my laptop and call taehyung on video call.

I cried real bad when I narrated everything to him

And I felt so miserable when taehyung got mad at me.

"I'm Sor-sorry"

I sobbed as I covered my face with my palm

"You're telling me sorry? I'm not the one you should be telling that to"

I heard taehyung say.

I sniffled and removed my palm from my face looking at the screen

"I told him I was sorry, he j- just.. He hates me"

I croaked

"He has every right to, you literally took advantage of him. He was drunk Minnie! Drunk! And you let your horniness get the best of you"

Taehyung stated..

"Tae it's not entirely my fault, he kissed me"

I tried to defend

"He was drunk, drunk people do stupid things. You had a lot of time to stop him, but you didn't"

I leaned back on my seat, taehyung was being Harsh. I needed comfort, but he was doing the opposite. I just wish I could turn back the hands of time.

I closed my eyes and ran my hands through my hair, jungkook's face appearing in my vision.

I opened my eyes.

"Why are you even crying this bad"

Taehyung asked

"B-because I hurt him, you needed to see how he looked at me, with -with so much disgust.. I hurt him so bad Tae"

I hiccuped

"Stop crying, he'll cool off"
Taehyung tried to calm me down, I shook my head

"He won't..he just won't"

"Stop crying Minnie, I'm trying to stay mad at you but your cry is hurting me now, Just forget him"

"I can't"

I sobbed

"I- I just can't tae, I love him. I really do, I love jungkook."
I confessed

"Jimin"

Taehyung sighed

"This is bullshit, he doesn't do men, you just mentioned how he was disgusted by the fact that he kissed and wanked you off."

He tried to bring my senses around

"You can't love him jimin,  you're wasting your time. It's like pouring water on a rock"

He added.

I sniffled, why was he so right?.

"It's hurts, it fucking hurts Tae "

I cried, clenching my chest

"Stop crying Minnie"

Taehyung whined