❤️

Jungkook's POV

"Bora come on, daddy is going to be late for work" I halfyelled as I tried to wear Bora her socks, but she'd wiggle out of my arms and run about..

Eventually I caught her and held her tightly while trying to get her socks on, but she's kicking her feet about and I'm getting irritated..

"Bora!?" I called in a warning tone..
"Bowa don't like school" she cried.. "No school... Daddy no school" she groaned..
"You'll be back in no time, you were good yesterday.. Why are you fussing now?" I asked

I wore her socks and left her on the bed to get her shoes which was in her drawer.. She folded her little hands with a huge pout on her face.. I chuckled at the sight of that..
"Don't like school, I mwiss daddy" she mumbled..
"I know angel, daddy miss you too... But daddy will come and get you early okay??" I said as I pinched the bridge of her little nose.. I started singing her one of her nursery rhymes as I wore her shoe.. In no time she was singing with me.. I picked her up and held her backpack in one hand and we headed downstairs...

🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻

"Don't want to eat that" she whined on her seat..
"But you love egg toast" I said looking at the plate on my hand..
"No egg toast" she shook her head.. I groaned.. Bora could be so unpredictable.. It was already 7:30 and I haven't even showered.. Why did she chose today of all days to act like this..
"Okay baby, what do you want to eat?" I asked as I dropped the plate I was holding on the table and gripped her silicon bib from the table and wore it on her so she don't stain her uniform..
"Ceweal!" she squealed..
"What? Cereals?" I asked just to be sure..
"Yeah.." she nodded..
"Okay I'll make you some cereals.."

I went to the kitchen and got straight to business..
"Special cereal coming through!" I shouted, as I headed to the dining area, I heard her squeal and clapped in excitement.. I did the funny airplane sound as I swayed the bowl of cereal carefully so it doesn't spill.. Then I placed it in front of her..
"Here you go princess"
I sat next to her so I could feed her, by the time I was done feeding her and preparing for work it was almost 8...

I sighed, I needed someone to help me take care of Bora, but I didn't trust anyone right now....  You could say I was really overprotective of her... Having to leave her for a business trip was always the worst for me.. I didn't like her being around my step father, we both never got along.. And that was the reason I always found it hard to drop Bora there, And I didn't really like my supposed step brother...he and his dad literally just came out of nowhere,trying to reap where they didn't sow..and I blamed my mom for that.
and the woman I loved so dearly sadly passed away 2 months after delivering Bora...

I strapped Bora in her seater and drove off to her school..

Jimin's POV

Just  like Mr Jin had said, someone came to fetch us from the waiting area and took us to where they were gonna prep us for tryouts...

We were awestruck when we entered the dressing room, it was a very large room and looked luxurious, the room was big enough to be considered a shopping mall, different designers clothes, Jewelries, shoes and bags were arranged neatly.. I ran my hands across one of the clothing rack, feeling the fabrics..

I looked around and found most of the girls taking pictures, it was probably going to their Instagram feed.. I smiled shyly, I wanted to take photos too but I was really shy..

"Hey" someone called behind me, I knew that voice, I turned and smiled, he was the only person making me feel comfortable..
"Hello" I bowed slightly..
"Are you warming up?" he asked patting my head..
"Yes, thank you sir" I smiled sweetly at him..