⟭⟬ 9 ⟭⟬

~~JIMIN ~~

I lazily detached myself from my bed, sitting up straight and scratching the back of my nape, sighing.

I sleepily look around, loneliness slowly creeping into me,

No sign of taehyung,
No sign of yoongi either.

A lot of people, especially in my unit already went home for the holiday,

I could barely see anyone walk by in the dormitory.

It feels so lonely and cold  especially at night, which  I wasn't so used to, because few students always hung around the corridor and just chitchat during the night, now, it was just utter silence.

I got off my bed and headed straight for the bathroom,

I finished my morning business and started rummaging through my wardrobe, I didn't know what to wear!

After much hassle, I finally made a choice, I threw the outfit on  and arranged my hair

And grabbed whatever I needed, I unplugged my phone from the charger to find few texts from taehyung, I quickly scrolled through them and it was just about him being adventurous and hanging out with our childhood friends, and tons of pictures with...

And grabbed whatever I needed, I unplugged my phone from the charger to find few texts from taehyung, I quickly scrolled through them and it was just about him being adventurous and hanging out with our childhood friends, and tons of pictures with them and all that.

After I successfully read through all the messages, I replied to a few and dipped my phone in my pocket.

The agency was quite far from my dorm, so I have to leave early to beat traffic.

                       ~~JUNGKOOK~~
Hoseok and I arrived the agency after dropping Bora at her nursery,

Everyone bowing down at us respectfully, they knew hoseok didn't just work here, they knew he was my friend, he was family.

So they treated him with equal respect.

"Ahh jinnie"
Hoseok beamed looking ahead and waving, I looked ahead to find Jin and jimin heading to the elevator, he was always with Jin, following him like a pet dog, however I couldn't take my eyes off him as we walked towards them.

He was looking breathtaking as ever, his pants holding onto his thighs for dear life- his T-shirt was a V neck, giving me the right amount of view of his collarbone, his red hair slightly disheveled, making him look so seductive.

"Ahh Mr Jung..."

"Just call me hoseok"

I saw them shake hands, yep Jin was very much comfortable with hoseok, maybe because hoseok was free spirited and carried everybody along, Jin bowed to greet me and I acknowledged him, my eyes darted back to jimin while hoseok and Jin exchanged pleasantries..