⟭⟬ 7 ⟭⟬

~~JIMIN~~

"Why are you sulking?"
Yoongi asked me as I entered our room, quite amused by my miserable state.
He was on his bunk and had a guitar in hand, probably was working on something or just playing with the strings..

I laid down on my bed, my left hand under my head, bringing my knees up to my chest and using my other hand to support my legs.

"Wait, let me guess.. He didn't even spare you a glance"
Yoongi said, from his tone,

You could tell any moment I say what the problem was, he was going to burst out laughing.

"I would have very much preferred that"
I said blankly

"What happened then, don't tell me he embarrassed you in front of everyone"

I groaned, slightly irritated with yoongi's guess

"He just didn't come"
I managed to mutter, feeling some sort of void in my chest.

I was missing him..

I could hear yoongi cackling,

"You're like this because your crush didn't come to work?"

He asked laughing..

"You're not even helping yoongs"
I said sitting up, having my legs crisscrossed..

"There's nothing to help, actually, you need help"
Yoongi stated setting his guitar aside..

One thing I hate about yoongi?

His bluntness..

"Did you even stop to think maybe all this is wrong? Like of all men.. You chose Jeon jungkook?"

He blurted out, I quirked my left brows unsure of what he was getting at.

Yoongi sighed, clearly frustrated I had no idea what he was talking about

"He's a public figure, he's straight and has a whole ass daughter and queers aren't accepted here.. He's not going to jeopardize his name and career jimin.."

"You don't have to tell me that, I know it.. It's just... I don't know.. I like him, I've never fell for anyone so fast in my entire gay existence "

I uttered closing my eyes, and the only thing I saw was Jeon jungkook, those brown orbs staring ghostly at me.

I opened my eyes to find yoongi climbing down his bunk..

"I'm not trying to ruin whatever thing you have for him Minnie, I'm just being an eye opener, it's not about you liking him, it's about him returning same energy. I don't want you hurting at the end"

Yoongi finished, ruffling my hair. I stretched, wrapping my arms around his torso, I hugged him.
He always looked out for me, even when he hardly showed he cared.

We untangled from our mini hug and I decided to go shower, shoving jungkook at the back of my head..

I came out of the bathroom with just a short and T-shirt..

"I'm going over to my friend's, we are having a rap battle in the alley, I don't think I'll be coming back tonight.. See you in the morning I guess"

Yoongi voiced already dressed and heading out.. I just muttered an okay and locked the door..

I wasn't hungry so I just laid on my bed getting on a call with taehyung before sleep engulfed me