⟭⟬ 3 ⟭⟬

~~~♥︎~~~

It was a chilly morning,

I woke up a bit tad late, I yawned sleepily as I stretched on my uncomfy bunk bed..

My alarm didn't go off, I had turned it off after exams because I simply wanted to get every bit of sleep I had missed..

I was supposed to turn it on the night before, but I forgot.

Typical

I forcefully pried myself off the bed,

My eyes darted to yoongs and tae's bunk and I was literally envious of them..

The both sprawled on their beds, soft snores emerging from their mouths,

I moved over to my phone which was on the charger and checked the time.
7:50

I had to be at JMA in an hour.

I lazily dragged my feet to the kitchen,
I needed to make breakfast

I'm starving!

I stood in the kitchen scratching my head, thinking of what to prepare..

I had less than an hour and I needed to make a quick breakfast so I could make it to the agency in time..

I decided to make kimchi pancakes, I brought out the necessary ingredients I needed and got to work..

"What are you doing?"

A groggy voice sounded behind me,

I turned and found yoongi rubbing his eyes sleepily

Cute

He wasn't a morning person.

"Making breakfast"

I said turning back to the green onions I was chopping, I couldn't risk cutting my fingers.

"Kimchi pancakes?"
Yoongi asked as he walked closer to me, I smiled and nodded..

Yoongi grunted and walked away, probably to continue his sleeping...

I finished cooking and I ate right there in the kitchen

By the time I was done, it was 20 minute past 8

Shit

I hurriedly darted to the bathroom and did my business.

Getting to JMA from my dorm was close to a 30 minutes drive- if there was no traffic.

I couldn't afford to mess things up

-yet again.

I wore a white top and a purple hoodie, then paired it with a black cargo pants,

And an all white sneakers..

I grabbed my phone and bid taehyung and yoongi bye

                                    ~~~♥︎~~~

I sat stiffly on my seat, a pair of brown orbs staring ghostly at me..

I tried looking anywhere else but somehow my stupid eyes finds its way back to that perfectly chiseled face..

I stared at Mr Jin, I could see his mouth move but I was indeed not making out whatever it was he was saying.

How could I when someone was making me feel uneasy,

Only if I was a bit early,

We were in a hall, where mr Jin and Mr Jeon jungkook hosted I and the rest of the trainees..