⟭⟬ 8 ⟭⟬

~~JUNGKOOK~~

Hoseok was coming back to Seoul from London today, so I had to leave work early so I could prepare Bora and I.

Although bora's health has improved, she still had slight cough but she was going to resume school on Monday, hopefully.

I bathed and dressed her in a simple black jean trouser and purple jumper, then her little black socks and her white sneakers..

I oiled her hair and started combing it

"You want me to pack your hair?"
I asked staring at her from her dressing mirror, she shook her head...

"Fine then, but you have to get your beanie on"
I said darting to closet to get her a knitted beanie, since she was going to be in the car for quite long, I needed not to take chances concerning her health.

I was making sure she didnt take cold things and not stay too long in a cold place, so i literally had the air conditiones In my house turned down to the lowest, well just the few places Bora was likely to be.

"You gon eat pancakes ?"
I asked as I finished wearing her the beanie.. I grabbed her iPad and her headset..

"Yeaahh, I love pancakes "
She squealed as we headed out of her room..

Setting her things down on the couch, I lifted her up and placed her on her seat in the dining room, then I went to the kitchen to get her a plate containing 2 pancakes.

I placed it on the table and wore her her silicon bib...

"I'm going to take a shower"
I announced heading back upstairs

I quickly showered and went about sorting out my outfit.

Since I wasn't going to come down from the car, I decided to wear a pair of grey shorts that stopped right above my knees and a white button up short sleeve, I put on a comfy white sneakers, sprayed some cologne and walked out of my closet.

I brushed my hair and let it loose, sprawling on my shoulders

(Man be looking so out of this world) 😩🥵

~~~♥︎~~~

"Bora, you're going to wear your headset and don't take it off"

I said strapping Bora in her seater, she simply nodded..

"What do you wanna watch?"
I asked trying to get her headset on

"Pororo, the little penguin"

She muttered, I nodded and took her iPad to put the cartoon, I handed it to her and jammed the back door close.

We got to the airport and parked, waiting for hoseok..

"Where the fuck did you park man"

Hoseok's voice blared as I picked his call..