Jungkook closed the door behind him once he reached the room. He saw Taehyung standing on the balcony dragging a cigarette. "You started again?", Jungkook asked walking to him. Taehyung hummed and threw the partially finished cigeratte outside. "Tae.", Jungkook called him. "I don't like it, Jungkook. I don't like it. I don't like someone calling you in a voice higher than their normal octave.", Taehyung said and turned to face the night sky. Jungkook hummed and hugged him from behind. "I won't tell he is a kid. Leave it. Because, mm. No.. whatever he did is wrong.", Jungkook rubbed his face on his board shoulder. "But. Let it slip away. Give him a chance to retify his mistake. Mm. Do you want us to go back to home?", Jungkook asked. Taehyung closed his eyes and exhaled softly. "If so, we can go.", Jungkook said kissing his shoulder. "No need. Here, at least someone will be there either mom or Jiminie, if I go to studio.", Taehyung said. "Mm. Then don't let anyone spoil our mood. Didn't we had the happiest day, today?", Jungkook asked. Taehyung nodded. "That's it. Come. Let's eat our dinner and sleep.", Jungkook said. "You go and have.", Taehyung said. "Aha. So that my tiger can sleep on empty stomach, right?", he asked. Taehyung smiled a little. "Come. I will feed you.", Jungkook said pulling him. "With?", Taehyung asked holding back his giggle. "With hands first. Then later, I will give you everything you wanted.", Jungkook said pushing Taehyung ahead while he trailed behind him.

"Mom.", Jungkook called Mrs Kim once they both returned to dining room. "Ah, Jungkook. Wait for sometime. Yoongi is preparing something.", she said pointing at the kitchen. Jungkook smiled and left Taehyung's hand and went to kitchen. "What's special, hyung?", he asked peeked over his shoulder. "It's a one pot meal. You will like it. It's good for pregnancy craving.", Yoongi said string the content. Jungkook nodded salivating and stood beside him whereas Taehyung sat on the kitchen counter watching them both.

"Here.", Yoongi gave the bowl and the chopstick to Jungkook after half an hour. "Taste it.", he said. Jungkook took a mouth full and shoved it to his mouth and moaned in content when the flavours hit on his taste buds. "Delicious. No words, hyung. Perfect.", he said giving a thumbs up. He walked to Taehyung and gave a spoon full to him. Taehyung chewed the food with a pout. "When will I be able to make you such food?", Taehyung asked. "Oh, please. Don't even try. We are here for that.", Yoongi said to Taehyung and went out of the kitchen. With a pout, Taehyung looked at Jungkook who laughed loudly.

"You liked it?", Taehyung asked caressing his cheeks. Jungkook gave a nod and devoured that last bit of the rice. "You want more?", he asked. Jungkook shook his head and kept the bowl in the wash basin. "I am full.", Jungkook said rubbing his tummy a little.

Jungkook stepped out of the kitchen and saw Yeonjun sitting in the living room watching them for a long time. He gave a soft smile before going to the room. Taehyung aslo stood up from the kitchen counter and went behind him without giving any single attention to anyone.

"Hyung doesn't have a problem with Yoongi hyung cooking for Jungkook hyung?", Yeonjun asked to Jimin who rocking Soo to sleep. "Why should he have a problem?", Jimin asked. "He is over possessive.", he replied. "Haha. But he knows the difference. He knows the difference in each behavior.", Jimin said. Yeonjun nodded. "You haven't been here since long years, that's why. Jungkook is the most pampered one here, may be more than Mia. And Tae, he will act like a obsessed one but he loves to see Jungkook getting loved and cared by everyone.", Jimin said. "Whatever you did was wrong, Yeonie. Even mom and dad have never used that dark face or voice on him. Not only them, but also Jennie nuna. She is the one who is always having disputes with Jungkook. Because.. mm.. she is a little immatured. She takes everything seriously, not like Tae. She is always doubtful.", Jimin stood up with Soo to go to his room. "I.. I can say sorry to hyung.", Yeonjun said in a low voice. "Good. But I don't think Jungkook will behave same as before. He.. he is like that. He will put a line or wall now onwards. He is very introvert, Yeonie. When he allows someone in his life and gets a negative vibe from them, then it's difficult to get into his closer side again. He won't allow it.", Jimin said and went inside. "F.ck.", Yeonjun murmured and threw himself on the couch.

Taehyung closed and locked the room behind him and saw Jungkook sitting on the bed with his moisturizer. He went to him and took it from his hands. "My feet are feeling dry.", Jungkook said. Taehyung hummed and removed his socks and took a little cream and rubbed it in palm and massaged Jungkook's feet. "We didn't ask if we can do intimacy.", Taehyung said. "Why? Can't you wait for nine months?", Jungkook asked wiggling his eyebrows. "I can wait a lifetime. But, I will miss being this close proximity with you.", Taehyung said caressed his hand from his toes to his inner thighs. "Can I?", Taehyung asked caressing his clothed c.nt with his finger. Jungkook nodded and stood up for Taehyung to pull down his pants and p.ties. "My baby bear will come through this right?", Taehyung asked rubbing his face there. "Ah. Tae. Don't tell that. I will be traumatized. I am not thinking about that yet.", Jungkook said massaging his head who is giving kitten l.cks on his thick lips. "Haha. Why? You want C-section then?", Taehyung asked. "No. But I don't want to think about it. Not now at least. Let it happen at that time.", Jungkook hummed when Taehyung sucked him. But their little session was interrupted by a door knock. "Let me go and see.", Jungkook said. Taehyung nodded and pulled up his p.ties and pants.

Jungkook opened the door and find Yeonjun standing with a plate. "I.. I am sorry, hyung.", he said and extended the plate of pie to Jungkook. "Oh, you made it?", he asked. Yeonjun nodded. "Thanks.", Jungkook took a small piece from that. "I will have the rest later. I am already full.", he said and was about to close the door. "Hyung. I.. I am genuinely s.. sorry.", he said. Jungkook nodded. "Good night.", he smiled at the young boy before closing the door.

"Here. Yeonie made it.", Jungkook gave a piece of the pie in Taehyung's mouth and he took a bite of the rest. "Good.", he said and put the entire content inside before removing his pants and p.ties. He crawled to the bed and tapped his side for Taehyung who did the same. "Tomorrow, can we go to studio? I want to take your pictures. You in a month.", he said caressing him in between his legs. "Mm. Which dress should I wear?", Jungkook asked. "Green?", Taehyung asked. Jungkook nodded. "I have order a new camera to take your n.des.", Taehyung said but laughed when he saw Jungkook shocked expression. "Haha. You will look cute without anything and a bunny ear.", Jungkook slapped his hands and turned to other side. "Don't you trust me?", Taehyung scooted towards him and whispered in his nape. "No. You are so p.rvert for me.", Jungkook smiled and kissed his hands which is wrapped around his chest.

..to be continued..