Chapter 38

He was right. I became visible, and his jaw dropped in surprise.

"You are a girl!" He said, smiling ear-to-ear in excitement.

Jumping off his bed, he approached me and studied my face closely. He placed his right hand's index and middle fingers on the ones of his left hand and looked at me through the little frame he had created. Shamelessly, he zoomed his 'camera' onto my breasts and my butt and made an admiring whistle. A real pervert!

"I will let you choose the place of our duel!" I proposed diplomatically.

What a cheek! He nodded towards his bed!

"I would rather sleep with your snake than with you!"

Not at all offended, he rewarded me with a beautiful smile. Dear, oh dear! He was too handsome! It's a shame that he was so heartless.

"I never fight women." He said biting and moistening his lips, devouring me with his eyes.

"I know you prefer to beat them to death. Don't underestimate me! I'm a strong woman."

I touched my chest. Rudy's pulse was very weak.

"Hurry up and choose a place, I have other things to do!" I said.

"How about the castle's battlement?"

"Perfect!" He winked at me. "First, let me release your brother."

He shrugged. I released Cesar and felt his pulse. It was weak. I took him in my arms.

"Why are you taking him with you? He's useless."

"I don't want him to finish in the stomach of your lizard."

Offended, the anaconda turned away. Isidor moved towards the door when it was suddenly smashed open. He was violently knocked back, causing me to trip. Two balls, sorry, I mean two heads, those of his parents, flew through the doorway and landed behind us. The greenish creatures blocked the entrance.

In one jump, I was on the bed with Cesar in my arms. The anaconda moved back and continued to sulk. I stayed away as it was none of my business.

The king of the greenish creatures spoke to his subjects, "I will take care of Isidor myself. You attack the worm on the bed!"

The snake was angry and plunged toward the creatures. Lethal thorns erupted out of the creatures' bodies and sank into the flesh of the snake which fell dead on the spot. What a dreadful death for the king of snakes! The creatures did not approach me. However, they did look at me for a long time. I observed Isidor and the king.

In the king's face, we could see an expression of hate, whereas Isidor's face only showed amusement. Then the king shot hundreds of thousands of thorns out of his body at Isidor, but none of them stabbed him! They all stopped and fell a few centimeters from his body. I was gobsmacked. When the king was tired of sending thorns, Isidor's eyes released a pink electric current which turned the king to dust. The rest of the creatures ended in the same way.

With Cesar in my arms, I followed Isidor. We were going towards the corridor when an acidic ball exploded onto Isidor's chest making a steaming hole that closed itself immediately. I hid and observed Isidor's body healing itself after each attack. He deserved some credit, he was strong!

When the enemies got tired, he opened his mouth wide and sprayed them with ice. They all froze and then shattered into pieces. He snapped his fingers and changed his attire. He opted for a bare chest and tight trousers.

"If you change your mind, I will make you scream with pleasure." 

"I would rather die!"

We arrived at the battlement area and were immediately surrounded by chameleons. They were all standing on their hind legs snapping their claws like crab pincers. I was not their target and so they ignored me. I stepped back.