Chapter 36

"When will you be released from the spell?"

"Very soon! In less than three weeks, one year will have passed and I will regain my human form for good. If you look at my head more closely, you will see I have black feathers instead of hair. I comb them with a gel so they don't go up. When the spell expires, the feathers will be replaced by hair. It will mean that I'm back to normal. That's what the sorcerer told me."

"What will happen to the boys you transformed?" 

"They will die. Their heads will explode."

"Is there a way for them to be saved?"

"Only my death could save them."

"You still haven't told me why you were kicked out from your kingdom."

He sighed and looked at me sadly and softly at the same time.

"I once tried to kill my brother, but I failed. According to the sorcerer, if I killed my brother, I would be released from the spell right away."

"Why don't you try again? That would save you taking it out on others."

"If you saw my parents' castle, you would understand why I couldn't make a second attempt on my brother. After my first attempt, the castle is being protected by an army of carnivorous birds day and night. We can only enter with an invitation. Otherwise, the birds devour the visitors."

"Aren't you strong enough to face them?" "No!"

'I bet you are!' I wanted to say, but I refrained. With his right arm, he could slice off a dinosaur's throat, so why not the birds'?

"How do you kill the parents, now that you are a human? Do you use a chainsaw?" I asked innocently.

Swearing between his teeth, he transformed his right arm into a sharp blade.

"I've got this gift from the sorcerer so that I can accomplish my work quickly and easily."

I pretended to be shocked by adopting a frightened face. He took me in his arms. My plan worked.

"Any more silly questions?" He kissed my ear and blew his breath inside.

I shivered.

"Can you show me around your kingdom one day?"

"Sure! Until then, what would you say about having some fun?"

My heart jumped in my chest. I put my arm next to his to compare colors.

"I don't mind, but we are not suited for each other!" I teased him.

Bursting out laughing, he laid me down on the grass and savored me whole. Our lovemaking was very passionate. I gave him as much pleasure as I got. With our clothes back on, we cuddled on the grass.

"I have desired this lovemaking since I first laid eyes on you in my dreams."

"Really?"

"Yes. In my dreams, you always appeared in a transparent white dress, dancing like a gypsy. With each movement, the fabric of your dress would sensually caress your nipples and buttocks, filling me with desire. I tried to approach you many times to make love to you, but I was always stopped."

"You were stopped?"

"Yes. Each time I would approach you, a teenager would come from nowhere to stand between us and shout at me to go away. When I would back off, the dream would be over. When I woke up, I would make a sculpture of you so as not to forget you. I wanted you to become real. And look, now you are real and we have just made love."