Chapitre 4

Why this far?

The light her body was emitting dazzled my eyes. She stood up and her brightness decreased. I came closer and when I saw her, it was as if Cupid stuck an arrow in my heart. I lost consciousness. When I opened my eyes, I was lying on her thighs and her hand was caressing my forehead. I pinched myself to see if I was dreaming, but I wasn't. Forget everything I have told you about my beauty and that of Porcyland's. Just remember that her beauty is beyond this planet.

I sat up to look at her more closely. With her soft and perfumed hand she wiped off my drool, I was as red as a tomato. She had curly blond hair which resembled strings of gold. She had an oval face and big red eyes. Incredible! You would have to see it to believe it! A little nose, a sensual mouth with orange-colored lips, an elegant long neck, and light rose-colored skin that shined like the sun. My eyes almost came out of their sockets when I saw her chest! She was wearing a tight white dress and so at every breath, her chest would move upwards in an erotic manner. I couldn't help myself from drooling again. She laughed, and with her perfumed hand, she wiped off my liqueur.

Ewww, disgusting!

Shh! Don't make fun of me!

She had the most appetizing pair of breasts in the galaxy! I am not sure if she was wearing a brassiere. I received a light tap on my head, which is when I realized that I had gotten too close to her breasts. She laughed and then touched me. The next second we were in my bed.

"How did you manage?"

She didn't answer. She pushed me against the bed and floated right above me. She took off my T-shirt with a snap of her fingers and showered me with kisses and hugs. I got an erection. I wanted to touch her, but my hands refused to obey. With a stroke of magic from her, I became her prisoner. Her mouth stopped a few centimeters away from my huge virility, and my trousers which were quite tight didn't help either! She smiled at me and was flattered at the effect she had on me.

The feeling of possessing a woman came to my mind for the first time. I knew she was the one for me! She took off the rest of my clothes. I was naked. I begged her with my eyes to free me and I was freed! With my sex-starved hands, I undressed her quickly. Her body was magnificent and smelled like vanilla. I kissed every part of it. She shivered.

With my tongue, I licked her skin and discovered that it had a sweet taste. Incredible! Take bananas, apples, apricots, peaches and other fruits, mash them and taste them, you will get to know how her skin tastes. I tasted her nipples one by one and bit them. A sour substance filled my mouth and electrified my senses. It was tamarind! I'll be brief. When the desire filled us, we became one and we reached nirvana!

When I woke up in the morning, she was no longer in the room, but her odors were floating all around me. I wanted to stay with her scent in me, but my rules of hygiene forced me to wash. I entered the bathroom and was met with a surprise! A bath with flower petals was waiting for me. I slipped inside the tub and let myself relax.

Twenty minutes later, I put on a shirt and trousers and proceeded to sponge myself with perfume. Just before going out, I saw that she had written something on the table. I sat down to read it and then I licked it off. My eyes became hot and my tongue grew longer. Still, I didn't try to read too much into it and avoided looking at myself in the mirror.

What did she write?

It's embarrassing, but I will tell you: "Why did you scream?"

When one is excited, doesn't one scream? The pleasure that I had felt yesterday with her was majestic. Until now, I didn't know that such pleasure could exist. Despite this, I was unsatisfied. It was as if I had already experienced something greater than that before.