♡Chapter 88♡

Comincia dall'inizio

"Bye. Have a good day." Becky called out as she watched Poppy, Kylie, and Hayley leave for school.

<~~~~~~~~>

Poppy, Kylie and Hayley were currently walking down the school hallways

"This school is way bigger." Poppy bit her lip as she stayed close to Hayley and Kylie since the hallways were packed with teenagers.

"It's way more busy than junior high." Kylie mentioned. "Which makes me miss junior high a lot more." The blonde haired girl then sadly pouted.

"Just think of it this way, now that we're in high school we get to do all the cool things. Prom, dances...all that cool stuff." Hayley grinned excitedly.

Just then, Annie rushed over to the three girls. "We need to talk. It's serious."

"Annie, what's up?" Poppy asked, seeing the sad look on Annie's face.

"Apparently since we're in a different school now, we are no longer cheerleaders and if we wanna be cheerleaders again then we have to tryout." Annie informs the trio.

"What?!" Hayley, Poppy and Kylie shriek.

"Yeah, I was shocked when I found out as well." Annie nodded. "But it's true." Annie sighed. "Look, if you wanna be a cheerleader again then the tryouts are in the gym during lunch."

"Are you still cheer captain?" Kylie asks Annie.

Annie shook her head. "Not anymore. I'll be in the tryouts with you guys."

"Annie, you gotta be cheer captain!" Poppy insisted. "You were the cheer captain in junior high, so why can't you be the cheer captain in high school?" Poppy wonders.

Annie shrugs. "Apparently there's already a cheer captain, her name is Izzy."

"This is so unfair." Hayley huffs in annoyance as she folds her arms over her chest. "You deserve to be cheer captain, Annie."

Annie smiled a little. "Thanks, but unfortunately I'm no longer the captain. Izzy is." Annie sighed. "I gotta break the news to the other girls. See you girls later."

"Bye." The trio waved as Annie walked off.

"I can't believe this." Poppy scoffs.

"Now we gotta tryout to be cheerleaders again." Kylie rolled her eyes. "What if this Izzy girl hates us and doesn't accept us onto her squad?" Kylie nervously asks, worrying for the worst.

"We just gotta try our hardest to impress her." Hayley shrugged, feeling very anxious.

"Come on, let's just go to the office and get our timetables." Kylie suggested as she linked arms with Hayley and Poppy and they walked down to the office to get their timetables.

<~~~~~~~~>

It was now lunch time.

Poppy, Kylie and Hayley walk in the gym as they were trying out to be cheerleaders again.

As the three girls entered the gym room they see a bunch of other girls who must also be trying to get a spot on the cheer team.

"Whoa, this gym is much bigger than the one in junior high." Kylie gasps in shock.

"Well, high school is much more bigger." Poppy reasonably said.

"Attention!" A girl shouted as she clapped her hands, gaining the attention on herself. "My name is Izzy. I'm the cheer captain. If you wanna get in the squad then you have to impress me. Understand?"

"Yes." A few students mumble.

"I said, understand?!" Izzy raised her voice.

"Yes." All the people in the gym now reply.