Chapter 7

' Too Evil '

Evara

Should I ask him?
But what if he gets annoyed and decides to kill me instead?

On top of that, I had already witnessed him murdering someone brutally. He might still be pissed!

I take a deep breath before peeking at him. His jaws are clenched together, fiercely staring forward.

I try to muster courage to form any words. Just anything. My palms are all sweaty and my heart is pounding vigorously.

"Um- Can- I know where we are going?"

My eyes blinked in fear, expecting a yell or even more than that.

"To shop,for you."

"For me?"

"Yes! As an apology for the mess."

Weirdly, he's calm and his voice wasn't sharp or flat. It's more like he's answering a child.

In my whole life, this might be the first time I witness someone who's bipolar.
After analysing his behaviour, I conclude that he's definitely suffering from bipolar disorder.

Is there any other reason for his weird frequent mood change?
No..

Finally after an hour or so we reached shopping mall- No a freaking castle.

No, no- if someone says this is where we shop, I might not believe a word.

My mouth hung open from the deluxe shopping complex. The whole golden mansion type complex stood tall and dazzling with silver lights flashing with golden hue.

"Let's go"

He gave out his hands to me.
I hurriedly put my hands over his when he began to throw hard glare at me.

I don't want another episode of
three second hide and seek. Where there's no seeking. But only blood.

As we entered the place, my hand instantly flew to my mouth. The place is gorgeous, stunning with everything shiny and exclusive.

There's few people far away but not too many like we see in the regular shopping mall. It doesn't even look like it's for shopping.

"Welcome to our store. Please this way sir."
A petite but tall young lady came to assist us. While, he walked like he owns the place, or he doesn't give a damn about who owns the place.

I make myself as small as I can so that I don't catch anyone's attention.

"Sit there and watch." Arick says as soon as we enter the VIP room .
I immediately followed him and sat on one of the couches that was too plush and comfortable.

Whereas he stood far away but his eyes never left me at peace.

A group of ladies one by one came up walking in front of me, showing by making poses like that in a fashion show.

I was too amazed by the ramp walk to focus on the clothes.

"Give a point on what you like."

Goosebumps appeared as soon as I felt his breath just behind me.
When did he come so close?

Seriously, his steps don't click on the floor, ever. I don't even hear the shuffles of his clothes when he walks either.

It's like he's a ghost! A bloody evil spirit vowed to rule the whole world.