Instigate~

Damian

Every time I have had sex with Thomas before tonight, there was always a question of dominance between us.

Sometimes I would take over, sometimes I'd let him. Sometimes it was something of a battle.

And I had always thought, in some silent way, that I was the more dominant one. That he was inexperienced, and coy, and more than a little innocent. He'd let me have my way with him, regardless of whether I was on top or not. Even when I saw that sadistic side of him, I felt like I was the one in control.

But all it took was seeing him unhinged for me to realize... I only had control because he let me.

And now, I had zero control over what he did to me. He moved my body the way he wanted it, held me the way he wanted, and took control. Not that I wanted it in the first place. I didn't want the responsibility of this, the mistake that it was.

It didn't help that his lips felt like my only chance at feeling heaven.

He gripped me like he owned me, and part of me wanted him to. And he fucked me like he hated me, and part of me wanted that too.

My nails dragged red lines down his back as he snapped his hips against mine, my eyes fluttering closed as I let him take me. Teeth sunk into my shoulder and I shuddered, completely overwhelmed by him. The lack of reserve as he left bruises on my hips and thighs, his strength keeping me where he wanted me. I was helpless to it, eyes rolling back as he hit the spot that made my entire body shiver.

It became so much that I couldn't hold his chest against me, my hands falling limp and twitchy at my side as he pressed back into me over and over.

He took my hands and pushed them above my head, holding them with one hand like he knew I wouldn't fight. He didn't squeeze, the braces stopping him from his usual tight grip, but he made sure I was kept that way. His other hand pushed against the soft part of my abdomen, feeling himself thrust into me. My nerves went shot, but he didn't stop.

Through dazed eyes, I looked up at him, his eyes trailing the movements of my body. The curl of his lips, the stretch of his neck, the freckles I knew by heart on his shoulders.

It overtook me, and I shivered feeling the familiar heat building in my stomach. It only took his eyes landing on mine.

A wicked smirk tugged on his features and he opened his mouth to say something, but I threw my hands up and covered his mouth.

The smirk turned to a scowl as he grabbed my arms back into his grip, holding me at the elbows with both hands and his full strength. I couldn't pull away if I tried, and I didn't try. I'd never try.

The smirk slid back onto his face, that sadistic grin curling his pretty features into something sharp and dangerous.

He slowed and pulled out, and I whimpered weakly at the loss of him. I worried for a moment that this was over, that he just did this to show he could own me like that, and the fear of that overrode my every instinct.

But I'd never be so lucky.

Instead, he twisted my body like it was weightless and forced me onto my chest, my wrists still trapped in his grip as he pressed into me from behind.

A groan hummed from him as he thrusted, my body responding immediately. I met his touch like I couldn't stand to be away from it.

I couldn't stand it. That's why I was allowing this. He was a fucking addiction I couldn't curb.

"Hey Dame," he said softly, but I knew that tone.

I hid my face in the covers, waiting for it.

"Tell me, anyone ever fucked you like me?"

He pressed in roughly and a moan cracked from my chest.

"Anyone ever hold you down like this? Know how to make you submit?"

The grip on my wrists got impossibly tighter as he slammed into the spot that made my toes curl. I stifled another moan into the mattress, but he took one hand and lifted my head by my hair, forcing the noises into the air.

He knew my body too well, he knew how to drag an answer out of me, and he slowed knowing it'd make me desperate enough to respond.

"Yeah," I said stupidly, "How do you think I learned how to fuck you like I do?"

Wrong answer.