NADIA BIANCHI POV....

I was released from the hospital but I couldn't bring myself to leave. How could I lose another child? They deserved someone better than me. How could I fail as a mother?

More tears slip from my eyes as we drove out of the hospital, the fucking monster was screaming at someone on the phone. I hope he chokes to death that way I can finally be free. I angrily wiped my tears away but it couldn't stop the tears from falling,I was so furious at myself.

"Shut the fuck up already Nadia"

I sniffed and wrapped my arms tightly around myself. How could he ask that of me? I lost a child yet again, because of him!! What did I ever do to him? I won't let him get away with every shit he has done to me, he is going to pay along with his pig of a Father.

"Screw you" I muttered underneath my breath and I was thankful he did not hear it.

We stayed in the car for God knows how long until it finally pull to a stop. I stepped out from the car, and gawked at the beautiful resort in front of me.

It's beautiful mommy.

I gasped, horrified by the voice in my head. Am I going insane? Or am I dreaming? The laughter going on around my head and the clear image of two prematured babies made me scream. I couldn't stop screaming and held unto my head tightly.

"Nadia, Nadia" Rossi's voice slowly replaced the voice in my head but as he drew closer to me, one of the babies smiled at me.

"P-please, P-please. I ne-never meant to hurt you" I choked on a sob.

"Nadia, Nadia, Nadia!!!" Rossi shouted frantically at me and tried to pull me closer to him. But I fought against him, I just want to get away from him.

"Hush little bird, it's okay" he cooed and I bury my face on his chest and more tears slip.

"B-baby"

"It's okay little bird, you are safe"

Slowly everything returns back to the way it was. I could no longer see the prematured babies around me, I sniffed and slowly pull away from his chest.

"You good?"

I couldn't speak,I was parched and needed water to drink. He cupped my face wiping my tears away,I gasped horrified by his actions and pulled away from him.

"D-don't touch me"

He chuckles "I was only trying to help"

I seethed "I do not need your fucking help. You caused this on me, so I don't need your consolation"

His face hardens but I wasn't scared of him at that moment, I wasn't going to back down anymore. He doesn't scare me anymore, he can do whatever shit he likes to me, I don't care.

"Let's head in"

We walked into the resort and I stayed back as he spoke to the receptionist. Soon we were led to a room, I gasped as we stepped into the room. It was so beautiful, and I could see the beach through the window.

"Take a shower and rest"

I rolled my eyes and turned around to face him "You can't order me around anymore"