32

ROSSI ESPOSITO POV...

Russo and I sat across each other in silence. I tap my thighs impatiently, and was about to leave when the door opens. Rosa wheels Ricci in with a smile on her face, she runs over to me and pecked my cheek.

It has been a week since aunt Caterina visited. Rosa bugged me all week to agree to a family dinner, after much thoughts I said yes. Russo and I haven't spoken a word to each other, ever since our last argument. He was acting like a damn child,and it was getting on my nerves.

"When Rosa nagged me to agree to this dinner, I didn't expect it would be this awkward" Ricci was the first to speak.

Rosa sighs and plumped down on the chair, next to mine "Russo and Rossi need to work out their differences"

"I'm quite busy Rosa,I don't have time for this"

Rosa rolled her eyes "Oh cut it out Rossi. I have no idea what happened between the both of you, but you need to work things out"

Ricci nodded "I agree with Rosa,its for the best"

I look over at Russo whose eyes were on Rosa,glaring at her. I know damn well that they are not on speaking terms,which all leads to Lorenzo. Lorenzo has no idea that I knew about his and Rosa relationship. I was quite surprised back then, when I realized they broke up. Russo has a weird obsession with Lorenzo and I know he won't give him up to Rosa.

Russo rose up "This is bullshit. I have other things to do Ricci"

"Sit your ass back down Russo" Ricci spoke calmly, but we all knew it was a facade.

"No" Russo said curtly.

"He can't stand seeing me Ricci. He just can't accept the fact that some things aren't meant to be"

Russo glared at her "Don't fuck with me Rosa"

She stood up "I invited everyone here to have a peaceful dinner. So quit being a bitch, and sit your ass back down"

Russo angrily walks over to her,but I yanked her back. Russo angry eyes narrowed at me and I could tell he was a moment from snapping at me.

"I dare you to try Russo!!!He will never be yours!!! Get that into your fucking head!!"

Russo slapped her hard on her face, I leaned back on my seat and quietly sip from my glass of wine. Ricci was too stunned to speak, and Rosa was on the verge of tears.

"Screw this" Russo gritted out, turning on his heels and exiting the room.

"Are you alright?" Ricci asked softly.

She hummed,forcing a smile "I shouldn't have organized this dinner"

"It was bound to fail in the first place"

Ricci frowns "Rossi"

I stood up "Rosa and Russo would never be at peace,no matter how hard you try Ricci"

I walk out of the room,ignoring Ricci's calls for me. I step out of the restaurant, and just in time as Russo car drives off.

"Sir Russo looked furious when he stepped out" Marino pointed out the obvious, as I step into the car and he pulls out of the driveway.