4

NADIA BIANCHI POV...

I woke up with a gasp feeling confused on who would splash water on me. My eyes scans the room which looks unfamiliar, I tilt my head to the side and I gulped.

"Rise and shine little bird"

I panicked for a bit before composing myself, this is not the time to panic Nadia. I climb out of the bed and grab the bedside lamp.

"Who are you? what do you want from me? let me go right now!!!!!" I screamed at the top of my lungs.

He chuckles, he fucking chuckled!!!my eyes caught sight of the door and I did not think twice before running over to it. I twist the knob over and over again but it refused to open. I almost screamed out when I felt a presence behind me.

"You can't run from me little bird"

I turned around angrily ready to yell at him, but seeing the look on his eyes made me dropped the lamp in my hand in fear.

"What do you want from me?Please let me go"

He smirked caressing my face "I can't do that little bird, your father sold you to the Esposito's. And now you are mine and I will never let you go"

The look on father's face when he gave his word to take me away made my heart bleed. But I held back my tears,I couldn't give him the satisfaction that his words pierced me deeply.

"Fuck you" I grit out.

His smirk vanished and he pushes me down on my knees,I screamed out in pain as the broken pieces from the lamp pierce my knees. He Yanks me up by my hair and press my body to the door.

"I hate disrespect the most and you fucking dare to cuss at me"

Ignoring the pain i felt,I tried pushing him away but he only tightens his grip on my hair. I stomp hard on his feet, he lets out a groan before slamming my head hard on the door and I saw stars.

I felt dizzy and lightheaded, he drags me by my hair into a room. And my eyes widened in shock seeing it's the bathroom and the bathtub is filled with water.

"You like it?I prepared it just for you"

"I hope you fucking drown in it" I gritted out but I regretted my words as he shoves my body into the bathtub like I weigh nothing. I struggled hard to resurface but he pressed me down harder.

I couldn't breath,I struggled like a damn fish when it's about to be killed. When I was about to pass out, he Yanks me back up and I suck in a deep breath. He shoves me back into the water and he doesn't stop until I stopped struggling,I lost the strength to fight against him.

He lift me out of the tub, and I struggled hard to breath. My throat hurts and I couldn't stop myself from crying, he is a monster.

He walks out of the bathroom and returns with a bottle of water, he hands it over to me and I waste no time in gulping it down. I needed water and I was thankful he wasn't that cruel to deny me that.

"Now be a good little girl and go back to the room"

I scoffed and he Yanks me up and rewards me with a smack on my face. I broke down in tears but suddenly felt hot. I did not even fight Against him when he took me to the room and lies me down on the bed.

I opened my mouth to demand answers on what was in the water. I wasn't able to as he press his mouth on mine, his tongue thrust into my mouth And I froze. He wrapped his arms around me while kissing me furiously, And I struggled ineffectually. I was scared to discover that my hands felt numb, making it difficult for me to move.