30

LORENZO MARCUS POV...

I slide the backdoor open and head towards the garden. I sighed and walked slowly over to the garden, I resist the urge to cry but I couldn't stop the tears from falling.

"Happy birthday Lucia"

She has been missing for years now and I have no idea where she is. I asked for Amara's help again to search for her,but it turns out the same. Where are you sis? It felt like she has completely disappeared.

"Sir"

I ignored him and slowly sit on the grass. She had no reason to leave me behind, she promised to never leave me. Why then did she leave? What did I do wrong to her?

"Sir"

I sniffed "Fuck off Jacope"

He sighs and sits beside me "Boss is going to kill me for being this close to you"

I scoffed "He has been ignoring me ever since Rossi got married. So why should I give a damn about him?"

"Are you alright sir? Its unlike you to curse"

"Do I look alright? I miss Lucia"

He frowns "Who?"

"My sister. She has been missing for years now"

"I can help you find her"

"You think I haven't tried? I have searched for her for years. No traces were left behind of her, amara is the best at finding people. Yet she couldn't find her,I really miss her"

"I am sorry"

I shook my head with a forced smile "You don't have to be sorry. Maybe I did something wrong to offend her. She never approved of my relationship with Rosa"

"Could that be the reason she left?"

"No. She would never leave me behind for that"

"Have you spoken to boss about this? He could help you find her"

"No"

"Then I think its best that you tell him about it"

For weeks he has ignored me and kept to himself. He leaves for work and returns late, I have no idea why he still insist of keeping me here. But now I need his help in finding Lucia, would he ignore me if I ask for his help?

"Sir"

I wipe my tears off and stood up "Take me to him"

"He is currently at a meeting"

"Fine. I will wait for his return"

I walk back into the house and head back into my room. I still wasn't allowed to leave the house,and I haven't had the guts to ask him to let me leave. Living with him has made me weak,I was Rossi's left hand man for crying out loud!! Yet he treats me like a damsel in distress and it's getting on my nerves.

"Sir"

"I would like to be alone right now Jacope"

"Okay"

With a tired sigh, I walk over to the bed and lay on it. I felt emotionally and physically drained, I couldn't sleep last night. All I dreamt about was the good times Lucia and I spent together. I shook my head and get rid of the thoughts of her, and soon drifted off to sleep.

Lucia dragged me into my room,slamming the door shut behind her. I sighed and walked to the couch and sat down. I knew exactly why she is acting this way,she found out days ago that Rosa and I are in a relationship. She loathes the Esposito's, and I really don't understand why. They took us in and treats us as family, yet she refuses for me to get close to them.