33

NADIA BIANCHI POV

Weeks flew by quickly and my bump couldn't be hidden any longer. I was in my second trimester now and I have no idea why it's so big!!! It's annoying. I put on baggy outfits now, hoping to keep it hidden for a little while.

Ludovika and I hang out together often, and I was thankful that he allowed it. Marco and I are closer now, he apologized for ignoring me. River doesn't act like a bitch anymore. Amara hasn't paid me a visit, and I was left wondering if she would ever be able to take me away from this hell.

I sighed and wrap a towel around my body. Taking a bath at 2am wasn't the smartest idea, but I couldn't fall asleep. Thankfully the bastard wasn't back yet, and I hope he never returns. Though he hasn't hurt me for weeks now, but I couldn't be at ease with him. He scares the shit out of me, and I can't bring myself to look at him directly in the eye.

I head into the closet and put on a nighty. I needed a drink so I quietly stepped out of the room, I got into the kitchen and prepared hot chocolate for myself. It reminded of the times maltilda and I spent together,hiding in the basement and sipping hot chocolate. Dad would be so pissed off if he ever found out about it, so we hid in the basement all the time to drink it.

I have never felt more lonely as much as I did on Christmas. I cried myself to sleep on Christmas Eve, and refused to step out of the room on Christmas day. Ludovika got me tons of present, and Marco got me a simple braclet. Yet I couldn't get them anything in return, because I was a fucking prisoner.

New year didn't feel much different,it was pretty much the same. I couldn't believe I was crossing the new year happily married and with a child on the way. I couldn't sleep for a day and I was glad that the monster didn't pay much attention to me.

"Ma"

I was snapped out of my thoughts by Marco's voice. I took a sip from my chocolate to calm my nerves, I vowed to myself that I would be a stronger version of myself this new year. But who the fuck was I kidding? As long as I lived in this house,I would always be weak.

"Ma"

I sighed "We are friends aren't we? So quit calling me that"

He chuckles "You know I can't do that,yo...."

I cut him off "You are Don's wife and bearing his heir,I couldn't possibly do that"

"How the fuck did you know I was about to say that?"

"Really mar?"

He grins "Yeah. I know I say that all the time, but it's the damn truth"

I rolled my eyes "Can you quit reminding me that I am happily married to your don?"

"Roger that ma"

I pushed my glass aside when I was done drinking and stood up. Marco was right beside me all the way back to the room, I turned around to face him when we got to the room.

"River is supposed to be on duty"

"I took her place tonight. She had some shit to do"

I nodded with a yawn "Goodnight Mar"

"Night ma"

I walk into the room, shutting the door behind me. I felt better now and needed to sleep. I lay on the bed,bringing the duvet up to my chin. I hummed in satisfaction and soon drifted off to sleep.

"Ma,ma"

I grumbled and hid my face in the sheets, it was way too early for this shit. And why the hell was it so bright?!!