MW3: 13

Price presses the button, causing the door to slowly ascend, unveiling a spacious room where the railway tracks diverge in two directions. Konni operatives were already scouting the area, aware that 141 may come at any time. Remaining unaware, Price initiates contact, beginning a gunfight.

Amidst heavy enemy fire and with trains roaring past, Price, Nosia, and their soldiers press forward with determination. They swiftly maneuver, seeking cover and methodically eliminating adversaries until they advance to the center of the conflict. Alert to the constant threat of an oncoming train, the team cautiously progresses along the tracks toward the next available refuge within the tunnel. Suddenly, a turret positioned ahead unleashes a barrage, inflicting casualties on a few soldiers. Price and Nosia seek shelter, narrowly avoiding the onslaught as the Konni intensify their assault.

After several intense minutes of bullets whizzing by, the Konni resistance in this section is finally cleared out, with Price taking the lead as they continue onward.

"Scope, let's move. We don't rest until Makarov's in the dirt." Price commands.

Pressing forward to regroup with Gaz and Ghost, a frantic call comes through the comms. "Gaz to 6, Konni's pressing in hard! We're pinned down!" he shouts urgently.

"Means Makarov's still here," Price responds assuredly. Nosia follows closely, her heart filled with anxiety as they draw nearer to their objective.

Wiping out the next wave of Konni, they spot a bomb center of all the chaos.

"Konni's guarding a bomb!" Nosia calls to attention, pressing forward as SFO soldiers secure the perimeter. "Two minutes, sir." She says to Price as she takes out her wire cutter.

"All Bravo, bomb located in crossover platform! I need cover here NOW." Price commands.

"Rog, pushing your way!" Ghost calls back. Suddenly, just across the crossover, a smoke grenade detonates. As Nosia investigates the bomb, looking for a way to disarm it, Price and the soldiers keep her covered.

"Shit..." Nosia hisses. "The bomb is a two-man job. I need your help, six!"

Price breaks off from the gunfire, taking a snake-cam and seeing inside where he finds the guts and wiring. "I'm in--talk to me Scope."

"Bomb's dirty, Captain. C4 and radioactive powder... It'll implode the tunnel and hit Europe."

"How do we disarm it?!"

"I need the manufacturer logo on the large circuit board."

"Logo is a bear." Captain replies.

"Copy, cutting the wire." She snips, letting out a short sigh of relief as they remain intact. "That bought us more time."

"Price, be advised!" Ghost cuts in. "Makarov is in the tunnel, he's heading your way."

"Scope, you hear that?"

"Affirm. I'm not leaving this bomb, Captai-- AGH!" She groans. "I'm hit!" She shouts, a bullet having grazed her shoulder. "If I let go, this thing blows, Captain!"

"Fuuuck...." Price growls. "Bravo, we need suppressive fire here NOW!"

"We're pinned down, cap. Konni's blocking the tunnels!" Gaz calls back.

"Push through 'em!" He commands demandingly, standing before Nosia and firing at the ensuing Konni as she starts to shake from the blood loss, drenched in sweat.

Finally clearing them for now, he hops back on the snake cam, continuing to aid her.

"What's next, Scope?"