5

15 Hours After...

"La casa de Sin Nombre?" Nosia asks as all four of them stand atop a roof looking ahead to the large house in the distance. The sun had set for the day, the house lit up in contrast to the dark foggy mountains behind it.

"No--" Alejandro follows up. "One of his Lugartenientes."

"A cartel Lieutenant." She says, looking through her scope to the house.

"Nice, sister. You're learning." He smiles like a proud dad, standing aside her at the rooftops edge, Graves on her other side and Ghost behind them. "My sources tell me all VIPs in Las Almas will be there tonight."

"A meetin' huh--what about?" Graves asks.

"Us. Las Almas is burning, and they want to know who lit the fire."

"Sin Nombre will be there, yeah?" Ghost interrupts, drawing their attention as they all turn to face him.

"No guarantees but this is our best shot." Alejandro says as they all group closer to Ghost.

"Then we take it." Graves adds. "I got enough Shadows here to take over the whole damn country."

"I'd prefer if you didn't." Alejandro cuts him off.

"I'm just sayin', one house shouldn't be a problem."

Nosia places the back of her hand on Graves' shoulder, slightly pushing him to back him off. "We need Sin Nombre alive." She reminds him.

"Well... Then we need to meet him." He nods his head, looking to the three for affirmation.

"How?" Nosia asks.

"Give 'em what they want. Intel. They wanna know who's here, let's tell 'em. In person. Get one of us inside, find the boss, roll him up." Graves says, balling his fist into his hand.

Without hesitation, Nosia stepped forward. "I'll do it."

Everyone jerked their eyes to her, but she was confident. "You go in there, they'll kill you hermana." Alejandro disagrees.

"I'll take my chances." She fights back. "Right now, the succession of this mission is everything to me. We came here to stop a missile so let's stop it." She looks to Alejandro, desperately pleading her case. "I'll offer intel for a meet with Sin Nombre. And if he's there, we pounce."

Alejandro smiles. "You've got balls, hermana. You make it in you'll need eyes and ears. I'll go too."

"I'll take overwatch. Shadow circles the target in a heli." Ghost says as he looks over to Graves.

"Roger that." Graves agrees, then looks back to Nosia. "They are gonna want proof." He rips his patch off his vest. "Show 'em this." He hands it over, Nosia taking it and stuffing it into her pants pocket. He pats her shoulder then breaks off from the group. "Call me when you need me."

As Alejandro follows Graves, Ghost and Nosia stay in place. She looks up from her feet, meeting eyes with him, curious why he still stood before her as he stared her down. "Don't tell me not to do this. I can--"

"Just be careful." He interrupts, his tone aggressive. He tucks his thumbs under his vest and walks away leaving Nosia stunned. A smile creeps its way to her lips though, and turns to depart, readying for the mission.

As midnight struck, Nosia removed her vest and holsters, leaving her in a long-sleeve turtleneck and tan cargo pants, nothing on her being beyond Grave's patch. She approaches the trail to the house, taking a deep breath as she walks along the dirt path getting closer to the lights ahead. She eased her tension before stepping out into the sights of the two guards standing front of the entrance gates.