13

As the sun was soon to touch down on the horizon, they all gather in preparation for the mission. Alejandro takes lead, being it's his base.

"My troops know the Fuerzas Especiales facility better than the Shadows. So we'll have the advantage." He says, showing a rough layout of his base.

"Be advised, they'll be on high alert because of the prison break." Alejandro continues. "We'll infiltrate the base with two Ghost Teams. Team-1 is Captain Price, Gaz, me and one pilot. Team-2 is Ghost, Scope, Rudy and Los Vaqueros. Team 1 will use the tunnels to get to the tarmac and commandeer a helicopter. My pilot will take the Captain up. Team-2 will stand by outside until Price fires on the entry gate and lets them in to fight their way to Graves. I suspect he'll be in my HQ defended by his best shooters. While Gaz and I locate and secure Valeria, Ghost Team-2 will find Graves, and kill him." He finishes, drawing an X over Graves' face.

Rodolfo, Ghost and Nosia sit in the back of the van as a Vaquero drives ahead, more of Alejandro's men in the vehicle behind

Rodolfo, Ghost and Nosia sit in the back of the van as a Vaquero drives ahead, more of Alejandro's men in the vehicle behind. They stay stationary, parked off-road in the grass until further notice from Team-1. While they wait, they check all their weapons, antsy for a fight and more than ready to take Graves on.

"How're you feelin'?" Ghost asks as Nosia loads a few bullets into her magazine.

Nosia looks up from her focus on packing the ammo in. She pats her hip, smiling as the balaclava was rolled up over her forehead. "Kicking like a horse now, Lieutenant."

"Good, we'll need that kick in the fight. It won't be easy."

"Trust me..." She smacks the magazine into her sniper. "I'm expecting a good fight."

"All Ghosts - I'm wheels up with eyes on." Price calls to them through the comms.

Ghost breaks eye-contact from Nosia as he looks down, listening in. "Copy that. Two inbound to the gate. You're cleared hot when target is marked." Ghost replies as they start driving towards the base's entrance.

"Listen up." Ghost calls for their attention inside the van. "We think Graves is in the HQ, holding his ground. Once we're in, we'll split up. Close air clears the way. With Shadows on the run, we locate Graves and kill him. Comprendes?"

"Copy." Nosia and Rodolfo reply.

"Standby for breach." He calls through the comms as they close in on the entrance. "Scope, get the designator and mark targets for Price in the Heli."

Nosia nods her head, turning to face the back of the front seats where a net holds their supplies. She takes the spotter scope, looking through it out the windows at the front gates. They were heavily guarded, an armored vehicle and multiple Shadows just outside the gates. She marks the location for Price and calls out to him to confirm.

"Request for fire. Target marked."

"Target acquired, shots out." Price responds. They watch from the van as he flies the heli low, approaching from just above them and firing at the gate sending everything and everyone up in flames, debris flying into the air from the impact.