6

Shepherd briefs the team as they prepare to move. Valeria gave them the coordinates of an oil rig 400 miles offshore in the Gulf of Mexico which is being used by the cartel as a smuggling drop. A cargo ship anchored 500 meters from the rig was pictured holding a large shipping container which now sat on the top platform of the oil rig, believed to hold the missile. 141, Alejandro and Shadow company are being sent to infiltrate the oil rig and cargo ship with Ghost leading the attack on the ship while Graves, Scope and Alejandro engage with the oil rig to disarm the missile.

The waves were rough as rain began to sprinkle down on the team, their boats pushing through the water. Nosia looks over to Ghost's ship from afar as their teams break apart, Nosia and her team heading for the oil rig. Upon arrival, everyone shouting over the sounds of the waves crashing and harsh winds, they zipline up to the top of the rig.

With the rain slapping against them, they push through the first level of the oil rig, Nosia cutting through a tight hall at close quarters with two cartels, but they were quick to clear the first level. As they push for the second deck, Nosia looks to the container ship out afar, rocking with the waves.

As they made it up top, the cold winds suddenly hit hard, Nosia freezing even beneath all the layers she wore

As they made it up top, the cold winds suddenly hit hard, Nosia freezing even beneath all the layers she wore. She squints her eyes as the wind and rain stab at her, her hands starting to cramp from the cold. They run across the open flooring of the top deck where ahead was the platform. They could spot the missile container from there. Adrenaline fueled the team through the cold rain as they mowed down the enemy and moved forward.

They finally reached the steps of the platform and approached the container, opening the doors only to find bare wires dangling and spread across the floor, an empty space where the controls should be.

"Where're the controls?!" Nosia questions Graves who drops his weapon to his side with a disappointed look.

"On that damn ship." He starts walking for the edge of the oil rig where a rope hung down to their boat. "Actual, we got a problem, missile is armed--controls are somewhere on the ship."

"You have your orders, son. Stop that launch." Shepherd calls back.

"Alejandro, stay here on overwatch. Scope, you're with me. We're moving to that ship." Graves commands. Before she follows Graves, she runs over to Alejandro, giving him a fist bump.

"We're this close, brother. See you on the other side." She shouts over the aggressive winds with a smile, running off and zipping down the line with Graves onto the boat. It starts flying towards the cargo ship through the water skipping over the waves as they make fast approach. Nosia looks over the tip of the boat to the ship.

"How do we board?!" She shouts over the wind and waves crashing into them.

Graves turns from her to the ship, pointing ahead. "Take the ramp!" He commands the man driving the boat. "Hold tight Sergeant!" He says as they all grab ahold, hitting the ramp leading to the ship and sending them flying onboard.