So What? -P!nk

Percy POV
"If I have to sit through another hour of this, I'm gonna kill myself." One of my friends complained from behind me.

"You know, it's not a required class, Leo. But you do need the credits to pass."

"Ugh! But I don't wanna!" Leo whined, sounding every bit like a five year old.

"Mr. Valdez, Miss Chase. Please pay attention. You as well, Mr. Jackson." Our teacher reprimanded us sternly.

"Yes, Mr. Brunner." I sat up in my seat, only slightly. Leo was muttering sarcastic comments and cursing under his breath in Spanish about how boring the class was.

Annabeth, the blonde to my left, scribbled down notes as fast as she could.

"Wise Girl, don't you already know this stuff?" I whispered.

"It always helps to re-learn things." She didn't even look up. I rolled my eyes.

Thwap!

What the- I slapped a hand to the back of my neck, feeling something wet and gooey.

Gross. A spitball.

Turning slowly, I pulled a tiny cube of eraser from my pocket and took aim at my assailant, ducking another spitball as I did.

Flick!

The eraser hit home in the center of Nancy Bobofit's broad, pasty forehead.

She yelped in surprise, even though she knows my aim is spot on. I spun in my seat and proceeded to act as if I was nodding off as Mr. Brunner turned to see what was wrong.

"Jackson nailed me in the forehead with an eraser, sir!" Nancy complained.

"Mr. Jackson." I pretended to jerk forward in my seat.

"Huh?"

"Miss Bobofit, he obviously didn't throw the eraser. Please don't interrupt my class again." Mr. Brunner turned back to the board.

"As I was saying, there are quite a few minor gods coming from Zeus' lineage. He fathered-" I zoned out once again.

--------------------------------------

"Dude, that shot was killer in Brunner's class!" Jason slapped my back as he congratulated me.

"And the acting afterward too!" Piper chimed in.

"Thank you, thank you." I bowed and flourished my hands dramatically.

"You're such a dork, Smurf Boy." Annabeth said, spearing part of her salad with her fork.

"Excuse you, I prefer Surf Boy."

We all laughed. "Like I said, a dork." Annabeth flicked her hair out of her eyes.

"That was quite a stunt you pulled, Prissy." Someone commented from behind me.

"Don't you have a drug store to vandalize?" I didn't look up.

"You must really want a foot up your a-"

"What do you want, Clarisse?"

She grabbed my by the shoulder and spun me around. I planted my foot in her stomach and pushed her back, just enough that she had to let go.

"What do you want?" I repeated.

"Usually, I'd want to shove your head down the toilet, but right now I just want to say nice shot, seems we have a common enemy." She looked at me appraisingly. "Maybe you aren't so bad."

Her combat boots clunked on the floor as she walked away.

"Well that was interesting." Frank commented.

"Your sister hates me."

"'My HALF-sister hates everyone, Percy."

"True." I finished my pizza.

"So how did everyone else's mornings go?"

Mixed responses. Jason's locker got stuck closed this morning, Leo almost set something on fire in Woods Class. Not surprising. Annabeth woke up late.

Frank and Hazel were having good days, as were Piper and Thalia.

"What about you, Nico?" The tiny Italian exchange student shrugged.

"Could be better, could be worse." After four years of going to school in America, his accent had faded quite a bit.

"Solace?" Will ignored me. "Will? Will!" I snapped my fingers in front of his face.

"Huh? Oh, my day was good." He went back to the chart he was studying. Will wants to be a doctor, and decided to start his learning early.

"Hey, where's the Stolls?"

Everyone shrugged.

My phone buzzed suddenly. Special type, monster proof. I pulled it out and checked my texts.

'Code Red, 407. See you after school.'

"Great." I muttered under my breath.

"What?" Jason asked.

"Nothing."

[A/N ugh, I hate writing on my phone! It's the only way to update right now though, since I can do this in bed, whereas my computer has to stay downstairs. Enjoy!]