"no!"

"This is our first meeting and I haven't introduced myself yet!"

"This engine is a super black technology. The jealous engine can only use three types of fuel!"

"Old vinegar, slow and noisy!"

"White vinegar, slow speed and low noise!"

"Vinegar essence, fast and almost no noise!"

"If something else is poured into my mouth, it could cause a serious malfunction!"

"You have to figure it out yourself... Ah Sneeze!!!"

"I'm freezing to death..."

Chen Mo looked helpless, "Where can I find so much jealousy at the end of the world? You might as well give me a steam engine!"

"Hey? Steam engine? How much wood do you have to burn? How can I save fuel? How can I be powerful?"

Chen Mo cant argue anymore...

It's already here, why don't you go find some vinegar?

etc?

Its useless to move this thing!

At least get a propeller or something, a propeller will have practical value!

Opening the synthesis interface, Chen Mo started looking for synthesis images of propellers and the like, but there was none...

Buy some vinegar in advance.

Chen Mo opened the channel and posted a lot of transactions, using wood to trade mature vinegar, white vinegar, and vinegar essence!

Have to wait and see...

Although there are many players who have obtained drift bottles, I am afraid that not many of them contain vinegar.

What a terrible engine... Chen Mo knelt down and took a closer look, and found that there were four small holes for nails in the four corners of the engine!

Very humane!

Fixed directly on the ice floe to avoid accidentally falling into the sea!

The old floating ice realized something was wrong and shouted quickly!

"Chen Mo! Chen Mo, what are you going to do?"

Chen Mo took out a few metal blocks and quickly synthesized four iron nails. "Isn't this obvious anymore? Fix it!"

"This... why do you nail all the rags on my body?"

Jealous that the engine stopped working!

"Who are you calling shabby???"

Chen Mo pulled some hay by the beard, rolled it into a small ball and plugged it in his ears.

The noise reduction effect is not ideal, but there is no other way at the moment. Who would be so kind as to give me some earplugs?

Chen Mo shook his head, moved the engine and pushed it back. When he almost reached the second to last ice floe, he picked up a small wooden hammer and started smashing it!

It would be a pity to worry about the magic ice crystal hammer breaking apart...

Soon, amidst the faint sound of cursing, the engine of Jealousy was fixed. At this time, he just received a transaction prompt!

[Get: Drift bottle x1! 】

[Note: Old vinegar! 】

Chen Mo took the drift bottle in his hand and took a look. The label did say old vinegar, which looked pretty good!