141-160

returnSurvival on an ice floe: All the supplies I salvaged became fineTraditional Home Page

Turn off the lightsEye protection

hugebigmiddleSmall

Chapter 141 Asking for leave, asking for leave, and recuperating

BookmarkPrevious chapterTable of contentsnext chapterAdd bookshelf

Chen Mo, who was dragging the box, heard two gold coins teasing each other at first, but as he listened, there was only one left!

The other one is gone? ? ?

The only gold coin left in Schrödinger's piggy bank was trembling, because after scanning around, he determined that there was no second gold coin in the box!

"Oh my God? Am I hallucinating?"

Schrödinger's piggy bank coughed, "It's gone, and you may be gone too soon!"

"I also"

"Well, it's gone now."

Chen Mo's eyebrows twitched, feeling that he might have lost a gold coin.

But never mind!

Who knows when the gold coins will change back again!

It will change even more!

Ten or eight isnt too much, right?

Chen Mo shook his head, feeling that this pursuit was equivalent to no pursuit at all!

Be bold!

If you want to come, come and get a few hundred of them!

but

Chen Mo looked at the small Schrödinger's piggy bank and asked, "Jar, how many gold coins can you conjure up at most?"

"You mortal! I use the most advanced space compression technology, integrate the most exquisite manufacturing technology, and create a powerful piggy bank named after the famous physicist Schrödinger! To put it bluntly, the capacity of this piggy bank has no upper limit! !!

Chen Mo took a moment to react before he understood this extremely long sentence, and then he started thinking about another question!

"It would be great if it could be used as a backpack..."

"Backpack??? I am... Schrödinger's, a powerful piggy bank! You actually let me use it as a backpack???"

"Who do you look down on?"

The backpack doesnt understand. Who has it offended by being so low-key?

To be despised by a broken wooden box for nothing!

Chen Mo tightened his earbags very consciously and looked at the roasted potatoes that fell on the barbecue grill.

If its not done yet, turn it over and continue baking!

After about touching the piggy bank and backpack, Chen Mo took off his earbags, hung them around his neck, and placed the piggy bank in front of Zhuge Gui, who suspected that he had strained his neck muscles.

"Help me listen to what's going on in the box. If there are gold coins talking, just ask how many gold coin brothers there are inside."

Zhuge Gui drooped his neck and raised his eyes blankly, "Then what?"

"Then... over a hundred told me!"

Zhuge Gui reluctantly raised his neck and nodded, scaring Chen Mo so much!

I'm really worried that if I lift it up and suddenly twitch, this guy will fart!

"I'm giving you a death order! Don't lift your neck until dark, let your neck rest for a while!"