101-120

returnSurvival on an ice floe: All the supplies I salvaged became fineTraditional Home Page

Turn off the lightsEye protection

hugebigmiddleSmall

Chapter 101 Came earlier than usual

BookmarkPrevious chapterTable of contentsnext chapterAdd bookshelf

Near noon, Chen Mo finally built three ice walls.

Standing inside the ice wall, I feel quite safe!

Chen Mo was guarding the ice wall and looking at the open sea. The Adélie penguin came over and supported the ice wall with its short wings. It had just exposed its semi-circular head, with its feet slightly propped up, and a pair of black eyes looking out curiously!

"Quack, quack! Too high, too high! Make it shorter!"

Chen Mo patted this guy's little head and said, "I don't see you looking out at ordinary times, but you have to look out when the wall is built, bear with it!"

"Hmph! Bullying a bird to be short!!!"

The Adélie penguin turned around and walked away angrily, and consciously got into the small igloo to warm itself by the fire. It had even learned to stretch out its two short wings like Chen Mo, and flip them over from time to time.

Chen Mo would never believe it if this penguin didn't become a spirit!

At this time, the old floating ice suddenly couldn't hold himself any longer.

"This guy is crazy! This guy is crazy! It must be crazy!"

"what's going on?"

Chen Mo looked at Lao Fu Bing in confusion. He coughed dryly, as if he had seen something incredible!

"Sima Gui went down to catch fish!"

"Isn't this normal?"

"But now it catches a fish and asks, do you know how to live forever? Tell me and I will let you go!"

"this"

Chen Mo felt really embarrassed for those fish that were destined to be eaten!

If they knew how to live forever, they wouldn't be fish!

So, they should all be eaten one by one!

Plop!

Sima Turtle rushed up from behind the ice floe with a struggling fish in his mouth!

"Nonsence!"

"Don't you know how to live forever?"

"Say it!"

Chen Mo was shocked to see Sima Gui spit out a small sea fish, and asked him sternly!

The little sea fish turned over and thrust up, gasping for air!

"I can't do it anymore! I can't get angry anymore! Water! Water!!!"

Sima Gui dropped the small sea fish in his mouth, stretched his neck into the sea, and said vaguely: "Quickly tell me! How can I live forever?"

Isnt this special meow tortured to extract confessions?

Its strange that this can give a serious answer!

Xiaohaiyu just said he knew it because he was scared, right?

"Huh, huh, huh... I'll tell you if you let me go!"

"No way! Speak first! I'll let you go immediately!"

"Ouch! Don't bite! It hurts!!!"

"Say it!"