61-80

returnSurvival on an ice floe: All the supplies I salvaged became fineTraditional Home Page

Turn off the lightsEye protection

hugebigmiddleSmall

Chapter 61 Not good! Kill the ice!

BookmarkPrevious chapterTable of contentsnext chapterAdd bookshelf

Hot air balloons are incredibly quiet!

Except for the clattering sound of parts shaking around...

Chen Mo and Sima Gui didn't dare to breathe!

Zhuge Gui's mouth was blocked by Sima Gui and became swollen!

On the map, there is still a short distance to the destination.

The nearest hot air balloon No. 1 is only more than a thousand meters away.

Chen Mo approached the edge of the hot air balloon basket that was about to fall apart and glanced forward.

There is an island not far ahead!

It's going down!

Chen Mo controlled the joystick and adjusted it gently, fearing that he would break the hanging basket apart if he used too much force!

Unlike him, the other hot air balloons were much more lively!

Hot air balloon No. 1 and No. 5, which entered the boosting airflow in advance, were less than 20 meters apart!

"Quick! Smash them!"

boom!

Several pieces of broken ice, stones, and metal blocks were thrown from hot air balloon No. 5 to the red balloon No. 1!

There was a loud bang!

The captain of hot air balloon No. 1 was so angry that he cursed and threw a wooden stick at the operator!

The operator was hit on the head, pointed at No. 1's nose and cursed loudly. When he turned around, he found that another hot air balloon was catching up behind him!

There's only one person left in the hot air balloon, so it's faster!

The two sides gestured, quickly turned enemies into friends, and threw stones at the hot air balloon behind them to protect their ranking!

Chen Mo looked at No. 1, No. 5 and No. 8 clustered together on the map, feeling a little confused.

Their movements were shaking violently, were they fighting?

Good thing! ! !

He secretly rejoiced as he continued to descend and gradually saw the island clearly!

That's an ice island!

It is divided into many layers, like a multi-layered birthday cake.

The ice surface is getting higher and higher!

When I was thinking about how to land in the center of the island, a strange strong wind blew over!

The parts on the hot air balloon shook even more violently. On the map, my No. 7 was actually circling the island?

Strong winds prevented him from landing in the center of the island!

The hot air balloon in circles was getting lower and lower while shaking violently, and finally approached the ice sheet at the bottom of the island!

boom!

Hot air balloon landing!

At the same time, the hanging basket seemed to be fixed on the ice, motionless and not even gliding at all!